Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. no toni, Im not. u have no argument against my debate?

2. Who are you to judge... Checkout this thread...

3. People need to be allowed to move on. That's how life works. Don't drown a cat becuz as a kitten it urinated on the carpet... I mean seriously. Let go

4. Another wolf account. For the record, you're not like a un-housebroken kitten that can be trained. You're more analagous to a very sick, rabid animal that needs to be put down.

5. This is how I started playing. I think I did that to you once, Roni.

“I’ll never ever stop hitting you, ever, cuz I’m cray!”

Yeah I get bored after my troops run out. And I lie all the time.

6. I am appaled by the repulsive remark of Shino. What goes around comes around.

7. ^^^^^ *Mic Drop* ^^^^^

8. Miek you are in euro worldchat you do not see any of the vile things that wolf says. He harrassed Mei the moderator too . He is a fake buddhist. And the vermin Fissonwolf returns on iMade_The_DevilCry account.

9. roni, u have no arguments to support your OP. I've said simply this - There comes a time in life when people are allowed to be forgiven. That's a universal Truth and not something You or anyone gets to dictate otherwise.

Leave people alone. We are all human, we all make mistakes. Let them be human! Let them LEARN! Not drive them into the ground for a stupid decision.

Let IT GO!

10. Then stop talking and start hitting, buddy. I'm waiting.

11. Another disgusting display of crude behavior over informed debate. Get back on topic- This is a dark topic about basically torturing people endlrssly for making a mistake that we all do at times. Let it go

12. Making jokes out of someones dead kid isnt a "mistake" I'm just going to let go of.
    There's NO place for behavior like that in this community, and until you're gone I dont think you're going to find anyone else here is quick to forgive either.

13. Shut up wolf , this is a war game not church.Go and preach on the streets.

14. A War Game. Game. <--- A game. Stop harassing people over a game then!! sheesh

15. Did you hear? It's Shino_ hunting season 

16. What a creative way to copy off my wall. :roll:
    I'll say it again: Less talking, more hitting. Lets go.

17. Did you hear? Its hunting season for Shino_ the bully.

18. Roni hitting an all time low again.

19. This thread is BASICALLY juz about being a vindictive donkey's butt.

There's absolutely NO reason to waste all of YOUR LIFE roni, trying to find everyone else's lil mistakes when -

YOU HAVE NO LIFE TO MAKE MISTAKES IN

- Stop pointing at everyone else! One finger at them is 3 back at u.

Can I get an amen???

20. Lmfao roni , I left for reasons you will never know or even begin to understand , but nice to know I'm still on your obsessed with list 