don't read me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bunchie The Wise?
    I thought not. It’s not a story the Moderators would tell you. It’s a Forum legend. Darth Bunchie was a Dark Lord of the Bunchies, so powerful and so wise he could use the GIFs to influence the midichlorians to create humour... He had such a knowledge of the GIFs that he could even keep the ones he cared about from being forum banned. The dark side of the Bunchie is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice forum banned him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from eternal banmation, but not himself.

2. Haven’t seen a bunchie on the forums in awhile.... lol

3. Wheres rainbow bunchie

4. Bunchies are literally Satan incarnate. I wish they would have banned people for posting them like they did dragon eggs.

5. Holy crap wake buster and delta how have you guys been

6. Ashes: Is it possible to learn this power?

Delta: Not from the Mods...

7. Don't tell me what not to read :(

8. So many names I haven't seen in a while...good job delta? :lol:

9. Oh ma gerdddd

10. I could have sworn they banned bunchies, you rebellious nerd.

11. Speaking of rebels, HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!?

He say don’t read, but you all read. Just pure badassery. Pure bad assery.

I myself and a rebel without a cause. And also without a beer. And also without coffee. Which really sucks right now.

12. Poor Willy. Dilemma's abound.

13. Tell me about it kasama

14. Here’s a gif of all those rebels that read the thread