NEW!! Highland buildings

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Highlands building

Pointless as most big accounts have enough crest plates to max them all in one day and those who start game from new will be completely left behind just my opinion

2. Re: Highlands building

If I’m thinking this method through correctly, it wouldn’t matter if bigs max them. For a big, the plunder increase would be minimal compared to what they already make... you probably wouldn’t really even notice the increase...

I think the point here is that small will be able to bridge the plunder gap better between land sets. The plunder would be nice for a small, thus allowing a smaller player to grow faster through hoarfrost and eventually into abyss.

I’ve had this problem many times on an alt. Max all of highland buildings fairly quickly due to events, but when haorfrost comes around, events aren’t as much help as you’d think they’d be.

Remember, smaller players get less event items which in turn leads to less sb for said smaller player.

3. Re: Highlands building

Super Support

4. Re: Highlands building

Support!!

Can we wear Kilts in the new highlands?

5. Re: Highlands building

Yeah I guess you can wear a kilt

6. Re: Highlands building

If we all get to look that nice I vote we wear kilts everywhere

7. Re: Highlands building

Kilts

8. Re: Highlands building

Yes lvl 10 hl would be a great use for this 6 K in hl tokens I have !! Much support!

9. Re: Highlands building

This game is dieing. Look at wc how slow it is.

10. Re: Highlands building

I don't know what I'm doing here but a lot of posts are on o.o so I feel compelled to post in the hopes that my post gets put at the top of the thread maybe...support?

11. Re: Highlands building

You said you quit like months ago :lol:

12. Re: Highlands building

Support

13. Re: Highlands building

Support

14. Re: Highlands building

I think the new players will get bigger for less

New players have lowlands explored for free, if highlands go to level 10 new players will be way stronger earlier in the game because highlands are so cheap

15. Re: Highlands building

"Cheap" for big players they are cheap for brand new F2P players they are not cheap

16. Re: Highlands building

Support

17. Re: Highlands building

I did quit then 5 months later had enough people wanting to talk now and getting back to being semi active on kaw was easier in my eyes than setting up another account on the 3 most used 3rd part apps that kaw friends like to use.

18. Re: Highlands building

As a sidenote i said a lot more than just "support?" in my post D:<

19. Re: Highlands building

$
    U
    P
    P
    O
    R
    T

20. Re: Highlands building

I'm stimulating a Twitter on the forums, you only get so many characters, and most of what you said is off topic so it's removed by the tweet

Stay on topic:
    Support
    No support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.