SELENA GOMEZ INJURED

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 23, 2017.

1. SINGER SELENA GOMEZ ACCIDENTALLY WEARS SWIMWEAR DURING PIANO REHEARSAL: SUFFERS MAJOR BUM SPLINTER

Celebrities live very high-stress, high-speed lives. This much is evident with singer/songperformer Selena Gomez.

During a planned piano rehearsal, Selena misinterpreted her planner and had dressed for the beach, instead of wearing the appropriate OSHA approved piano playing protective wear.

"I noticed the seat was very cold at first, but Im a trooper. I played on." Midway during the first chord, Selena slid a tad to the left and a 2 inch long sliver of wood penetrated her gluteus maximus, delivering a painful splinter.

"I called 911, because, you know, it was a medical emergency. All the doctors were careful and dutiful in removing the wood from my bum. I was so grateful. They seemed to love their job."

Gomez was released shortly after and is expected to make a full recovery. Though, we fear she may drown sometime later on this month if the error in her dress schedule is not corrected.

3. The saltiness can be felt against all furniture for males. Furniture gets more ass than any male
    *eidts* im post farming don't mind me*

4. Who is SELENA GOMEZ?
    You said she is a singer, that is only what she does
    I'll need more information before I care.

5. No one cares, if it was someone hot then I'd pay attention :/

6. Can I get a lock on this thread

7. You (catfish) just jealous cause she real woman we all crawl on broken glass to suck splinter out her butt ...if you on fire no one cross the street to pee on you. (maybe musang) 

8. ^ Who am i pretending to be todd?
    XD

9. Selena is ugly wym I'd rather drag my two huge and powerful nuts across a desert of broken glass than kiss that ass wait what ass she got none.

10. Who cares about Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens is where it's at.

11. I wanna be reincarnated as that piano bench!!

12. She's gonna be my nexr ex baby mama  " heart emoji"

13. Wouldn't be the first little splinter she had down there.
    She's already removed Justin Beaver.

14. cause u gay

15. Agreed.

16. If gay means liking women then yes I'm gay asf

18. This guy 