REACTION TO THE DEATH NOTE 2017 ADAPTATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT, Aug 31, 2017.

1. What are your reactions that makes you cringe most on the remake of Death Note.

Me personally it's not like the anime and what happens to light and misa???

2. Spoiler

I don't watch it

3. Looks good tbh

4. I liked it. Then I watched the anime and was mesmerized at the vast greatness of it. I can see why the adaptation may get a lot of flak

Same thing happened to me with avatar the last airbender. I saw the film and was curious. Then watched the anime and now i cannot see that film ever again

5. Sooooooo

Basically ur saying if u watch it on Netflix...dun even watch the anime version

6. And here I was planning to watch the anime first, but I guess I should watch the movie first to avoid setting too high expectations haha

7. I didn't watch it, nor do I plan to because I hear it differs greatly from the source material.

8. Well, doesn't every movie or show that has source material? :)

9. It strayed from the original story in a negative way is what I should have said, apologies.

10. Total crap imo

11. So the anime version is worth watching ?

-GRIZZY- for VK

12. ye

13. The anime is way better than the movie adaptation and the recent whitewashing really taking its toll on anime fans

14. White washing? Wasn't there a bracku L? I mean wouldn't that be kind of the opposite? o.o

15. It did

16. If you think youd love a horror story with a psychological game of chess between the world's 3 best detectives (one person it will explain how in the beginning of the anime) and Japan's smartest student, yes.

17. Now go watch dragon Ball evolution lmao

18. Garbage movie, great anime. Nuff said

19. Never heard of it so am I missing anything?

20. Anime is gay so I only watched the movie