America

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Vladthechild, Aug 24, 2017.

1. America was founded on genocide, should it be returned to its indigenous people?

2. No. Despite the crazy alt-left antifa liberals, I like it how it is.

3. What country wasn't?

4. America is 2 continents. Not sure what you're on about ;)

5. The genocide is still going...

6. Congrats on 1000 posts!

7. Thanks

I was looking for the letter I read a couple weeks ago didn't even notice

I found it... So I'm back

This is a letter from Richard McDonald about social security numbers and the genocide treaty

Was sent to secretary of the treasury cc to FBI, AG, California Governor, et al.

http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/mcdonald/genocide.htm

He's caught them

If you can find anything from Richard McDonald such as documents and videos read it, watch it, this guy is dead now but he's an old timer, and he's put in many decades of study

You want shortcut? follow someone who been there.

8. Nah

Pay off the debt for a change.
    Lose the rednecks.

9. I agree with op give america back to the rightful owners

10. I think it's spelt 'Murica

11. Isn't "American" a bad word in Spanish?

12. For everyone that hates America, dont fret, because we hate you too.

13. Hahaha, it's not America though, "UNITED STATES" is causing all the problems,

little 70 mile square and other territory

4 usc 110
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/110

You see how "State" isn't defined as one of the states of the union, or one of the "several states"

No, "State" means united states, and "United States" means a corporation lol

Title 28 usc 3002
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

Again you see nothing about a union of states or several states, nothing about 50 independent nations united in compact called "the constitution of the united states of America"

So what do you think "State of Texas" means or "State of Ohio" et. al.

Obviously is talking exclusively about those "federal areas" land that's been ceded to, or leased to...
    "United States"

It's all just a big joke and we all been played like suckers for trusting congress for 150 years hahaha :)

14. Lol agreed. Just look at the map you'll see 2 America's :D lol

15. Also last year Texas lost by 2 vote to succeed from the states..

"Not sure if that s word is correct, kaw has no autocorrect in forums"

16. Put the vote to the people instead of the public servants acting in their own self interests

Then let's see what happens.

There is a huge problem that must be discussed

The states that are admitted to the union must guarantee a republic form of government

If they secede there is no guarantee anymore, and they could become despotic, communist, fascist, democratic, dictatorship, or any number of disgusting forms of government

17. No it wasn't

18. .....sure as soon as Australians give Australia back to the Aboriginees and Jews give Israel back to the Palestinians

Let us know when that happens so we can all pack it up and go back to where we came from 

19. The reason China is hiding pyramids is because when they go inside and look at the mummies, they're Caucasian

There is no undoing all of recorded history because it hurts your feels, learn it or repeat it

20. Close this stupid ass thread mods, for once do y'all damn jobs right...