Proclamation 9570

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Aug 23, 2017.

1. https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... c-devotion

Proclamation 9570 of January 20, 2017

National Day of Patriotic Devotion
    A Proclamation

A new national pride stirs the American soul and inspires the American heart. We are one people, united by a common destiny and a shared purpose.

Freedom is the birthright of all Americans, and to preserve that freedom we must maintain faith in our sacred values and heritage.

Our Constitution is written on parchment, but it lives in the hearts of the American people. There is no freedom where the people do not believe in it; no law where the people do not follow it; and no peace where the people do not pray for it.

There are no greater people than the American citizenry, and as long as we believe in ourselves, and our country, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim January 20, 2017, as National Day of Patriotic Devotion, in order to strengthen our bonds to each other and to our country—and to renew the duties of Government to the people.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand seventeen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-first.

2. Re: Proclamation

So freedom is not the birthright for other nations? Please delete the thread its taking up space.

3. Re: Proclamation

Other nations have to offer freedom, Trump isn't the president of "other nations" :)

4. In b4 another lock lmao

5. Can any American who can read really say that America is great right now? Let's be serious here. Forget the politics, forget the finger pointing.

Is America great?

Hale nah.

Did Americans do some great things? Definitely. Same could be said for other countries as well.

But there's still a long way to go before we start calling any one country great.

Imo, a country can start calling itself great once it realizes that freedom is a human right. That healthcare is a human right. That 'can't we just all get just along' is far inferior to 'help me understand.'

Most of all, we have to stop being a bunch of teabaggers who are ready to fire missles at whoever ticks us off (or if they have brown or tan skin).

/soapbox

6. Yeah don't get me started on what needs to be done to make America great again.

My motives here are just to show people one thing Trump did on day one.

He also signed "a day of national emergency" effectively renewed "the new deal" that Roosevelt created to seal the dictatorship in perpetuity.

On March 5th 1933 while we were in a banking emergency, bank holiday, and bankruptcy, the same day in Germany they were holding elections for a new chancellor.

We aren't supposed to know we are under martial law with full force and effect under the lieber code (executive orders 100), with a dictatorship (started by Abraham Lincoln), the government decided rather then tell Americans, they would "incorporate" everyone under their own consent. (ie. Contracts)

But what is more important here is that the "spirit" of this proclamation gives us hope that maybe Trump will understand what has been done and act accordingly to restore the republic and the constitution.

While stopping the...

"Proposed Constitution for the Newstates of America"

After our country is destroyed of course. You'll see, it's so much communism...

(a good read by the way)

But I agree with you in that human rights are just for humans and not persons, (god is no respecter of persons) we do have these rights IF we assert them, think about it, a doctor can not force his "practice" on you unless you are unconscious.

You have "first right of refusal", you can make a religious claim that your faith will heal you, to get rid of any "practicing" and you can almost medicate yourself with whatever you see fit. (except poison)

Helping someone else is a serious crime and not a recommended course of action. You don't want that fight, it opens a whole can of worms, we can't go back to private companies saying whatever it takes to make the sale, (snake oil salesman)

But again the spirit of the proclamation shows an underlying intent and interest is restoring the republic to the common law foundation under individualism as the founders intended.

Most of the problems we have today are because of our choices, being uninformed, not asking enough questions, just trusting unconditionally that our rights are secure, protected, or even acknowledged lol

We all like to point fingers and blame others when WE had the responsibility of carrying the torch, we been sleeping on watch or passing the buck to the next generation to handle it.

We will be great again, maybe not in the next 8 years, but one day maybe.

7. Yeah me too.

8. +1