increase EE for war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Great job night! I support this. This will prevent people from doin just 1 war every two weeks just to keep ee and get new players participating in EE wars again. I personally like EE and wish they would bring back advantage wars.

2. Support, I like to war i am not an eb fairy.

3. Support for this and bring back random/adv war types!

4. I think there a couple things to note on this forum.

1) I love the ee bonus to time scale that hawke made. I would personally like to see the current %'s the same. It's hard to get a streak these days. Sometimes devs make very unbalanced rosters. Most who have ee5 (not all) keep it through warring once in a while in LL (death to vros *cough cough*) so the current % bonuses per level I believe are solid.

2) all I see, like normal is tanks complaining, I get all the hate being a Hansel, and it's crazy to me. EE/system wars are not the only way to war on kaw. Hansels rule osw and ps would rule indi if clans where build instead of randomly sorted. Accusing a ps of being a coat tail rider in EE for eb fairing is outrageous. EE gives plunder bonus for ebs, making everyone who wars for ee an eb fairy. Kaw designed hansels with the best plunder. Hansel isn't an eb build because of that.
    If ps wasn't in efficient EE build I wouldn't see war chiefs demanding them down in the first seconds of war.
    It's unfair that because ps is actually better, you design and give a spell that negates the point of being a ps... add more sdt.. oh wait. Then someone will make a thread for towers to give plunder. Lol
    Tanks for the most part get to stay up all war, make plunder and get koes. While ps have to suffer through constant repining until they use an x and ass down one person. Seems the advantage/satisfaction in warring is already handed to tanks.
    Look I'm a Hansel. I only pack 100m adt. I get yelled and complained at most wars. And I War for fun. I enjoy it through the tears. So why demand people have a certain build or they shouldn't War? Why not just become a Hansel/ps? Let me guess, because you enjoy being a tank? Well I enjoy being a Hansel. So let's just shake hands and be done with this none sense about builds. Pushing people away for their build/giving spells strictly to makes tanks stronger and ps weaker/ demanding builds. Is not going to increase the number of being casting WoC.

5. 3) a lot of people struggle to find the time to devote an hour to two hours to a war. So most choose not to for that fact. Making wars longer will not invite new players to war in my opinion. You'd just see the same old regulars. And even then some of them couldn't commit to longer wars. So you'd end up with mixed tier brackets which is certainly not "fun" for the bottom half of rosters.

4) equipment will not be changed. They release new eq frequently to in courage clan hoping, dropping a couple x at the end of lotl for max items so your kingdom looks shiniest at the end of an event. That brings revenue, they and us can not afford for one of kaws main line revenue streams to be tampered with.

5) all you need to do is make ee go past LVL 5 and be more friendly and open to all players. If I cared what people thought I would not War because you guys rude as hell lol if by the grace of god devs listen and do make ee % go hire, this will most definitely encourage more players. But these players won't have what you would consider a "correct build" so it's really up to the community to accept players into ee. Not really the devs.

Did you enjoy asw? How many random builds where in that? All builds can make a difference. #allbuildslivesmatter

Feel free to hate away. This is strictly just my opinion. I am genuinely excited to see wars being talked about though. Keep it :)

6. I 100% support any plan of devs putting more initiative in war, we've been "crying" (eb warrior word) for a change to put war back as a WAR GAME's main focus... But unless you're buying seals or nobs to actually participate in war, our words are unheard sadly.

...but if you do make changes to war, please add a longer Shattered sword. Get the constant inacs outta here 

7. Support for Mino and Night Hawk. Additionally, build tokens can be rewards for the winning team.

8. Total support Mino and NightHawk. I appreciate the effort put into this thread by all and hope something great comes from it.

9. Ok so here goes lol

Theres some great idea's on here but unfortunately they wont resolve many of the issues as to why people arent doing EE and why participation is down

Chubby is also totally correct. You nerf FFA wars, you nerfing ll wars. The FFA wars actually give the serious ll clans match ups.

And Ricky hit nail on head over many points. So many dont war for fun. And god forbid your build doesnt conform to the norm. You can have a merc with a really bad driver, or a 1980's skoda with an amazing driver. Your build is only good if you know how to work it yet the elitism in indy is pretty bad and puts people off

There is also the subject of PC warring having a total advantage over device warring. Most people have a device. Yet made to feel like pants if they dont war on pc Why waste an hour when you see certain people in opposite roster and you know even if you are on PC your fingers are never gonna tap superspeed like theirs

i rarely do indy now because quite honestly its actually the people put me off. and it isnt fun

and quadrupling the awards isnt gonna change that. its actually peoples attitudes that need changing. Some people have a bad war doesnt mean you go out all crazy on them. maybe pm them ask them what happened. Stop assuming they did nothing.

Last indy i did, after the war that i lost, the otherside filled my pm begging me to tell them who had leaked to us. No one had leaked, it was laughable. War was won yet ppl still pointed fingers at their own clanmates lol

10. 100% support to Mino and Hawks's suggestions. If devs just do one or two things of whats suggested here, it will make EE better!

11. An increase is a good idea however, not losing same percentage for a loss as you gain for a win that is just foolish and childish thinking.

12. I am Hansel also but was it not the sole intention of this build to use in OSW as a stripping machine correct me if I am wrong. PS. I wish they would ban it from indy all together because you must be the laziest type of person to run that garbo build!!

13. No. Don't increase anything.

14. Huge support to Mino and Nighthawks points. And hats off to the effort and thought put into the ideas. I used to love warring but don't do it anymore. Unfortunately I agree with Cloud. There simply isn't enough money in EE wars for the Devs to invest the kinda time and effort we want them to, to make them better. It's just a sad reality. How many years have we, the KaWmunity been asking for EE war reform and we've been let down time after time. Saddest part you could smell the excitement the Devs had about the release with the new event elements like they had been working on those for months and were so proud of their work. Come on guys turn your attention to wars and listen to some fantastic suggestions on this thread. Remember a happier customer is far more likely to want to spend hard earned cash on yr game than a disgruntled one

15. support!! war needs a revamp. get with the times devs.

16. @Ricky Bobby/RedHotVixen

I read both your posts and i am not in disagreement. You both know wifey has a PS build so between us we are direct opposites.

My intent is not about PS/Hansel vs the Tank build nor to entirely nerf FFA wars. Btw ppl who whine about other ppl's builds in EE are not helping nor improving the game. Ppl should accept that match ups in IWAR are what they are and do what has been given to them. Complaining is a waste of time so i choose to pm those ppl and try to help them and bounce ideas their way that would help rather than be negative.

What i look to achieve with everyones help is create more balances that make war better and increase the aspects that WAR needs.

17. Bumped to improve the idea with the input others have posted

???????????????

Something i quickly have drawn up.
    Now before the hollering/screaming begins its in its rought draft phase and open to tweaks.



How about duration options for WOC?
    ALL wars are DTS/DTW off BFA/BFE on

Monday-Friday Wars 1-21:
    1) 1hr 1 xtal LL War odd #'s war slots
    2) 1hr 1 xtal IWar even #'s war slots

Friday Wars 22-25:
    3) 1hr 1 xtal LL War odd #'s war slots
    4) 2hr 2 xtal IWar even #'s war slots

Saturday-Sunday Wars 26-35:
    5) 2hr 2 xtal LL War odd #'s war slots
    6) 3hr 3 xtal IWar even #'s war slots



EE Rewards Scale:
    0 xtals used in a win/loss EE 0%
    1 xtal used in a loss EE 5% 1 random
    1 xtal used in a win EE 10% win up to 1 xtal
    2 xtal used in a loss EE 10% 2 random
    2 xtal used in a win EE 20% win up to 1-2 xtal
    3 xtal used in a loss EE 15% win up to 1 xtal
    3 xtal used in a win EE 25% win up to 1-3 xtal



Bonuses:
    Each consecutive win adds 5%/hr of war to EE
    Each loss is a subtraction of 5% to EE
    -------------MAX EE bonuses is 200%-------------
    - spells last 10 days if 50% or lower
    - spells last 48hrs if 55-100%
    - EE spells last 24hrs if 105-200%

???????????????

EQ bonus points to buy War/PvP EQ ONLY:
    - (1) EQ point earned for participation
    - (3) earned for a win per hour of war
    - (5) EQ points/war earned for top defender
    - (5) EQ points/war earned for most actions
    - (-3) EQ points lost for most plunder lost
    
    in the event of an SS ALL points are FORFEIT

---------War/PvP EQ released MONTHLY----------
    ALL EQ points are reset to 0 for next EQ release after the month of war has ended 48hrs later eg Midnight Tuesday PDT

War spells for WC use only:

1) Reverse Gold spell gives all ops 1b
    2) Plunder Bonus 10% lasting 5min
    3) Pick Pocket Bonus 25%lasting 2min
    4) AUTO XTAL up to 5 ppl 3x
    5) AUTO TRACKER duration 10mins

WC chooses up to 3 spells from above at any time from war start til last 10mins

Random PRIZES:

EQ points
    Xtals for War only
    Pvp Plunder bonuses 5% 10% 25%

A total of 3 for each clan participating if either of this criteria is met by a Kingdom, 100 won or lost or total actions.

18. Ok i here i go to either explain or create more dialogue from the posters who in general see this as an idea against PS/Hansels or that EE% is too high or FFA needs nerfing entirely.

Starting with FFA nerfing...

What i seek to achieve for LL War is more participants wanting to make more effort to win but not lose at the outset intentionally. Reason for this handing wins and rewards to opposition is at the middle of my issue not why ppl are in FFA. This NEEDS attention and anyone denying that is in DENIAL.



So how can that be mitigated fairly/reasonably?
    - Total nerfing is not the answer.
    - create a higher than 60 scout bomb action for starters.
    - minimum attack or steal actions win or lose is an effort to compete even if not trying to win.

Now pls don't answer this with regurgitated excuses of any kind. Take the perspective that 15 ppl warring to lose and get rewards and give away better rewards is rigging the event.



EE% levels...

The expiry times are key for this implementation meaning war more often to either renew or improve the % with expiries being sooner the higher the EE. Maxing out EE% will not come easily and the ceiling will be a high goal few can get if any but its there. Its much easier for LL Wars to achieve given they can face FFA clans which many ppl either ignore or fail to recognize makes freebies unfair. Therefore going back to the above where i say FFA wars needs something in place to FORCE competition on some level. Those railing against that r who should be ignored as they r the problem.



The PS/Hansel vs Tank....

1st off ppl complaining for either side just cease and desist and war your own build.

Here i go with my ideas that r neither cuz i am a tank nor wifey is a PS.

1) Tanks know that SDT at some reasonable level do not stop PS/Hansels nor should it. I use my build as an example that my SDT is to discourage Ops from assing me down so easily not entirely stop the incoming. Ops will target a build such as mine cuz any decent wc will fear my plundering and therefore i know this and expect attention.
    TIP i build for EE war and know my build.

2) the PS build is dangerous cuz it can ass down a Tank who loses troops and spies. That is fine and is as it should be. The PS gains that advantage at the cost it cannot plunder and if it does get a KO it is open to losing more plunder than gained. The trade off is FAIR. Further adding to the threat of a PS getting opened up from ally buys is real and in my mind both FAIR and to be guarded against by PS. No build is impervious and is solely the choice of the builder to take that risk and not expect that being opened up is either UNFAIR or CHEATING or CHEEZY or any other complaint that expects IMPUNITY. Its WAR not T-BALL.

Given the above what does a PS do to prevent and be ready to counter? Have at the ready Silver/Bronze bars or pots or but Ops allies and be VIGILANT and ready to be bought and be fast. If that sucks then too bad cuz ppl once again CHOOSE a build and we all live with its weaknesses. EB's will still pay u the BEST.
    KNOW YOUR BUILD AND BE PREPARED.

3) the HANSEL build is where we seem to have the most complaints and problems with.
    Lets begin with they r known as LEAKS.
    Proactive measures r the answer vs negativity.
    Choosing to EE as a HANSEL is just that a choice and it ends there. Now onto how that can be helped to better war more effectively.

Look up KABRONE

that is a poor example maybe but for my purposes it will suffice.

A HANSEL or HYBRID requires towers to defend to the degree that it can still do damage by absorbing incoming and do damage by hitting. Note he has both big ADT and SDT defences. That is his CHOICE and makes him a beast to target. For a tamer choice for towers i suggest HANSELS put up sufficient ADT to defend from easy REPINS and also absorb incoming attacks. IGNORING ADT altogether is tantamount to INTENTIONALLY warring to leak so EB's don't suffer from plundering. That compromise is where HANSELS get the heat from war clannies. Rightfully so at that.

So moving onto suggestions;

Depending on MCS is where to begin for what amount of ADT is satisfactory. I will use my case in the LB EE tier since its what i know best and other ppl in lower tiers feel free to input what u think is equitable for your wars.

HANSEL cs EE build example only:

1.5b 60m/240m/600m/600m
    2b 60m/340m/800m/800m
    2b 150m/450m/700m/700m
    3b 200m/500m/1150m/1150m
    3b 300m/600m/1050m/1050m
    4b 400m/700m/1450m/1450m

BC 4.6bcs

100m/500m/2b/2b
    400m/800m/1.2b/1.2b

----INTENT is DEFEND not LEAK freely----

Anyone is free to adjust numbers etc
    Also lets have dialogue that we see from both sides of the fence not just our own. Negotiating and discussion is more important than banging our heads to think its a conflict between builds where winning is what matters WINNING is when EE improves for everyone and more n more want to war for the

FUN and the COMPETITION with REWARDS being the GOAL.

Edit:

War durations are to create an ASW feel to it and furthermore i have not mentioned roster sizes intentionally. Bigger is up for discussion or shorten 3hr war to 2hrs is fine also. The intent of linger wars is for those who love war ir those who think a 1hr wait for a 1hr should be better utilized.