New planet in our solar system

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_, Aug 22, 2017.

1. There has been a new planet in our solar system for about a year now. Turns out it was the same planet that was in our solar system 2 thousand years ago when Jesus was born. And on the 23rd of Sept of this year. Supposedly the Virgo constellation & the Leo constellation line up. Mars and the new planet will line up at the bottom of the leo constellation and the moon & sun will line up below the virgo constellation. In the Bible it speaks of a woman crowned with 12stars with the moon and sun at her feet....

Also some people believe Planet X will come into contact with Earth..
    Here some SS below y'all can Google it and tell me what ya think..

Tell me how mysterious is that?

I would like to here y'all's thories on this....

2. There is the link ^^^ just figured out how to uploaded it lmao I'm a noob at this :D

3. Link says "hypothetical"

I was hoping you were talking about Taus

Or even how Venus is now in a habitable zone

Nibiru was stopped for a few years and it will not have such a devastating effect as it used to, we may not even notice it at all

It has to stay on course because of its sent off into any direction it may collide with some random planet that we don't know about yet and destroy a world

I don't know how long you've been studying this so I'll test you.

1. What if anything is on the other side of the orbit which sends it back towards us?

4. #TheEarthIsFlat

5. Explain the eclipse

6. Damn it wrong link ugh ... :/ I'll get back to yall with the correct one. Bbiab!

7. The correct link lol so sorry guys

8. Smoke weed everyday...

9. I see a problem with this "prediction"

1. We have solar eclipses so often is like every 60 days or 90 days, how can you make the connection to a dark star that is probably 400 times larger than jupiter with 6 planets of it's own that are bigger than earth?

Like what is the moon supposed to do? At best you could say we will lose our moon because of the speeds and the masses of all these objects and the pull on the sun carrying the weight.

I don't understand how this is supposed to be connected

10. How does an eclipse disprove flat earth theory?

#MoonLandingWasStaged

11. Interesting as that was for the time it took me to read it now let's get to brass tax. A solar eclipse happens approximately every year and a half FYI.

12. Faker than the bible

13. When the Daily Express and a crackpot religious fruitcake is the source for your news.

Seriously.

14. Kinda creep out tonight, after following this link about plant X , I somehow ended up watching a video on Secrets of the C.I.A and watch about "The Heart Attack Gun. 9mins into the video it was immediately taken down and I was Sent a message VIa Facebook about my interest in the content. The interesting part was how I was immediately placed into my Facebook account and warned...Creepy asf

15. Keep in mind you asked for others opinions. I think your beliefs are flawed, sorry.

16. I was expecting a "your mom" at the end. Sad to say that now I'm very disappointed.