 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. AND STILL CRUSHING IT 7 YEARS LATER!!!!

2. 7 years ago this was my 1st clan and family. 7 years later and still going strong. Incredible. Much respect KotFE

3. /lock for necrobumping garbo eb fairy clan

4. Lol you look so jealous

5. Never an eb clan we fought osw style always

7. Not worth making a fourm based photo but throwback thursday to when kotfe and ig were buddies (page 3)

8. Osw is dying this days, its just about stripping now, not inc or keeping guys pinned. You claim good osw clan? but you all alliance with all good osw clans, others not big enough to compete, then complaining no inc no fun. Why dont you break alliance and start over and prove you still goood osw clan

9. They are not stupid, why dont you quit ur whining all over the forums. You just want to see a war.

10. BAHAHAHA!!!! ....buncha weak ass stroke each other's ego chest thumping cry to mods/support eb losers 

You idiots started out like you say but you idiots wound up ruining the game for everyone ...your past rhetoric was EXACTLY like the alt right...

You were protecting ALL OF US right?? From weak ass Zaft that whooped your asses right 

EXACTLY LIKE I SAID FEW YEARS AGO ..." You operate like a street/prison gang" you offer protection from a nonexistent threat that you manufactured to bolst numbers but it's for the benefit of very few 

iPhone

(Told you so)

11. Calls KotFE weak but posts with an alt cuz they're scared. Classic. What an idiot.

12. Throwback to when people didn't think KotFE would live. Lel. Jokes on them. If only this guy would come back to see what he really created.

Damn.

13. YES you and all your ass licking crownie buddies are weak asses ...clown boy everyone knows who I am. I'm the one who embarrassed you idiots and called you idiots out for exactly what you were and are from almost the beginning 

iPhone

14. "REFUSE FASCISM"

Kotfe = Alt Right

I bet Christopher Cantwell KAWs and is a member of Kotfe :lol: :lol:

iPhone

15. I'm warring them and even I think this trash talk is pathetic.

16. another ass kissing loser ...haven't u bounced back n forth out of Apoc???
    (Fake war ..Excuse for both sides to be fairy and give devs money ruining the game in the process) You're part of the problem 

17. Fake Ass war has been from almost the beginning ...both sides be fairies now 

18. How many jump ship then jump back then keep accts on both sides?! 

...fake ass BS 

19. That's war...deal with it crybaby

20. OMG!!! ...one of u ass clowns finally admits it  das not war lol ...das straight RP to cover up
    your fairy ways 

...u really think that's war??? In ANY sense of the word??? 

iPhone

#straightOSW-RP 