Allies Chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Sorry but both those are zero effort updates and legends is just a way to copypaste events more easily, in turn leading to increased revenue for devs.
    Sorry, but ur not gonna get anything that doesnt benefit them financially 

2. I support a pretty fluffy fireman roleplay chat instead of ac

3. Wow you're a few years too late buddy everyone gave up on this crap years ago

4. Zero effort updates? I’d like to see you change the layout of a game and then code it across multiple platforms. I’d like to also see you code the game to allow transmutation across multiple platforms. Then you can say “zero effort”.

Explain how legends made it easier for devs to copy n paste events? They were already doing it pretty easily, not sure how making a whole new section for them and then making the new layout made it “easier”.

Also, people ASKED for a way to get rid of old equipment. The developers allowed transmutation. Oh, would you look at that. Devs actually did something that was ASKED for by the community.

5. Yet you're still logging in and posting in forums hmmmmmm

So let's play by your opinions ... what would you have liked to have seen the devs do with ally chat "years ago"?

7. I used to play a game called oG, anyway, one of the little niches in the game was a group that anyone could join - if they had the code of course. This group held 150 people, or along the lines of that and within that there was similar roles like leader, admins, etc that had varying roles - including silencing, removing ect.

Feel like this could be interesting - would especially help with coordinating things with other clans.

8. Yes, zero effort updates. They both didnt take any coding work pretty much. The only thing that might have taken time in legends is designing the artwork

9. Demon with your logic if this is the exact same coding then legends should be compatible with the event system for the pc platform.

Oh wait pc can't because it's not compatible...

10. Honey, pc is coded through flash if im not mistaken. Nowhere did i say its the exact same, but the difference is very small.

11. Honey, PC and mobile both used to be compatible for events yet they're not for the legends feature. The point is that it's a large overhaul even if it appears simple.

12. Introduce "strip chat" talk to the previous owner for 24 hours to gloat - or be taunted cos they caught the strip :)

13. Agree to this one.

14. [/quote]
    Honey, pc is coded through flash if im not mistaken. Nowhere did i say its the exact same, but the difference is very small.[/quote][/quote]
    Honey, PC and mobile both used to be compatible for events yet they're not for the legends feature. The point is that it's a large overhaul even if it appears simple.[/quote]

The code is different. When the old event plugin was added there was a larger player base on pc and it was worth it to make it for pc too. Doesnt mean legends is a high effort piece of content, just means devs are lazy and pc users dont give them revenue.

15. i still talk to my owner in AC  ̄\_(・◡・)_/ ̄

16. I mean for those of us with active allies it certainly is a nice little feature to be able to talk to our allies. Needed no but it is a nice addition

17. Nah leave ac get allies that are active and use it

19. If they're active, just be friends with them and chat in pm

20. How about rank chat? Then all commanders can gripe simultaneously about how they cant kick anyone.