Ur Horoscope

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Ur Horoscope

Aries
    Aries starts picking nose suddenly and with a passion. He violently digs in and can't stand any criticism or advice on the matter. Aries's nose picking often leads to a wave of arrests, riots, revolutions and occasional world war.

Taurus
    Taurus takes a thorough approach. A week before the date he makes a note in his calendar "Sat 19:04 nose picking". He puts phone on do not disturb and disinfects his finger. Then using spectrometric analysis he picks out a nostril. Taurus never misses.

Gemini
    Gemini are thrashing between two nostrils unable to choose where to start picking. They end up not picking nose at all, but immensely satisfied with themselves. They write a nice poem or song about their experience, paint a picture or compose a concert for 5 pianos with an orchestra.

Cancer
    Cancer is extremely shy so he prefers to pick his nose in the dark.. alone... sometimes in groups of 2,3 or 4.. All the while he contemplates the frailty of our existence and makes frequent notes in his diary about his feelings and emotions.

Leo
    Leo picks his nose with a flare surrounded by applauding crowd of adoring spectators. Scientists confirmed that whistles and shouts "Bravo! U go, my man!" raise Leo's nose picking productivity by 40-45%

Virgo
    Virgo finds it below her esthetic principles to pick her nose. But she ardently participates in discussing Gerhard Von Krainschteinburg's thesis "Nose Picking: Causes and Consequences". She writes a critical review and produces a documentary on PBS.

Libra
    Before attempting any nose picking Libras weigh all pros and cons. They check with their friends and relatives. With their therapist and children. If no kids of their own they will ask their neighbors'. They will read Gerhard Von Krainschteinburg's thesis "Nose Picking: Causes and Consequences". And watch Virgo's documentary on PBS. Then they will check again with their friends and relatives. And finally make the only right choice.

Scorpio
    Scorpio picks his nose smirking with an evil glare in his eye as if looking for a new victim. It is best not to disturb Scorpio in any way during that process. Caution: 6 ft distance is NOT safe. Latest research shows that Scorpio is more dangerous and cunning during nose picking period than his mating season.

Sagittarius
    Sagittarius picks nose with enthusiasm, energetically cracking jokes until somebody finally twists his finger the heck off. But that would never stop Sagittarius! He has 9 more! And 10 toes! And he sets off on a journey around the world annoying everybody with his amazing wit. He ends up with 6 working fingers :-(

Capricorn
    Capricorn picks nose only when it's absolutely necessary. He calls police, firemen, ambulance, Dr Phyl and channel 8 news ahead of time. Just in case. Cause it's better to be safe than try dialing some numbers with broken fingers. Respek to u for that!

Aquarius
    Did u know the most geniuses are Aquariuses? They don't just engage in practical nose picking. They come up with a mathematical formula for ideal nose picking, absolute nose picking and half ass nose picking. Then they extract the 8th root of the ideal nose picking deivided by 3. But Aquarius doesn't end his fun at that. He calls his buddy Gemini and together they write an opera to go with the concert for 5 pianos and orchestra.

Pisces
    These comrades just never stop picking nose. They eat, sleep, play football and trombones with their fingers stuck up their nostrils. And it's not because they are rude. They just get so distracted, they totally forget. And when they remember, it's time to pick again :roll:

2. Horoscopes are the devil...

3. This post forced me to find out that I am a Libra (October 12 greatest day ever, birthday inc is welcome). Seems like this is legit though, I do tend to put lots of effort into making sure i have all possible avenues checked out when I'm making a decision, especially when it comes to picking my nose.

4. Lol everyone thinks their horoscope is true

5. Hai.. I'd like to get a Brazilian on my nose hairs..

[title=orange+white]nose hairs[/title]

6. U strike me as a Virgo picker :p

7. What's your horoscope?

8. Since this is KaW, do we use our real bday or our join date bday?

9. Booger eater

10. You're not important enough for me to remember to give you birthday inc.

I will set a reminder.

11. Aries here

12. I dont even know what specrometric analysis is but you're right, I never miss :lol:

13. Seems legit

14. OMG gosh so not saying my horoscope now :D

15. It don't make me happy you think I could be a genius

I'm just going to say picking your nose can be fatal

Plucking nose hair or scratching inside your nose can break the skin and give you a nasty infection that can go to your brain

If blowing your nose don't work use a cue tip and it won't hurt to apply a small amount of neosporen around to kill bacteria and germs

If you're going in without protection using a raw finger, you must wash your hands immediately, if not you could give yourself a staphylococcus infection anywhere you wipe your hands or scratch

If you go to the doctor is going to be an unpleasant experience for everyone while he cuts you open

16. Back when I used to party (after like 3 day binge) my nose be so stopped up Ild break a popsicle stick in half length ways or use a wooden skewer and Ild scrape the inside of my sinuses out ...never had a problem :p

I made sure there would be no splinters

Not suggesting anyone doing this ...im js

iPhone