War leaderboard rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lann, Aug 13, 2017.

1. I think the war leaderboards are perfectly fine as they are maybe add a perm stat item to them idk. PvP events definitely need increased rewards though what you get compared to hitting ebs is pathetic.

2. 1st off your a PS atm
    2nd what do u expect with your build?
    3rd u can steal in pvp and dump wimpy troops on eb's
    4th u want your cake n eat it to
    5th there is no build that is good for everything ignoring massive BFA

3. True,unless you have a massive bfa and bfe in lower brackets for pvp you're gonna get wrecked

4. Right lol my build Doesn't matter and neither Does yours where Does all this hate come from? You might hate my build why does it matter and why do you even mention it? nothing from your post solves anything at all Jesus.

My build, your build or Joe bloggs build isn't going to have any bearing on the PvP rewards they suck simple as that. Not only the rewards suck but the mechanics suck worse you clearly haven't done a PvP event lately if you think they are all fine.

Not even 10% of kaw do PvP events mainly because the rewards aren't very good but also because its like a glorified Pwar. That then makes it less fun for the people that are actually doing it the battle list doesn't even move its the same people on there constantly because there isn't enough people opted in. You really don't have a clue what you're going on about.

Also they run the best pay to win epic battles on weekends when people should be opting in to PvP events and having fun instead they just smash nk can't blame them really since the PvP rewards are ass whatever keep thinking you know everything.

5. Hate twice in the 1st paragraph lol
    Relax would you geez

Attack NK and steal in PvP....fixed

6. PvP rewards suck,get used to it.Only thing that makes the money is NK/ZTA/HTE.And big tier EBs if you're a big build,but nothing else.