simplifying KaW - tokens and mage

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Honestly I can't keep track of what I have anymore and I'm glad devs created showcase to clear out clutter.

Question1

there are 5 types of badges. Why not have just 1 type of badge? You can use the badge on whatever land you want - costs being lower if you use it on lowlands and exponentially higher as u use them on highlands, hoarfroast, abyss to osr lands.

Question2

We need 2 mages to enchant? I've posted this before but why not have just use 1 type of mage to enchant. I say turn all aqua to inferno. If something costs 2 aqua and 2 inferno to enchant - make it so that it costs 4 inferno to enchant.

Question3

Also regarding enchantment, old outdated equip should decrease in cost to enchant as newer equip with much much better stats come out. Of course costs to enchant old equip should decrease proportionally to the stats of newer equip.

2. The devs barely do much as it is, you are asking for too much

3. Hmmmmm but in the long run wouldn't this appeal to devs - less work for them lol

4. Alot of things suggested in forums before had the potential to benefit the devs but they didnt listen :?

5. This right here. I get in the beginning it had its place but honestly now days it's just a hinderance to new accounts trying to keep up. And annoying for people like me with 1,000s of inferno and no Aqua.

6. Crestplates are to help bridge the gap and having them fixed to certain lands has 2 goals from what I can see.

It makes sure that smalls benefit from them more and lowers use for larger accounts which helps smalls catch up.

It also allows different tokens to be awarded to certain reward levels which helps balance out growth.

I think having one type of enchant element would be easier and has a lot of pros but also has the cons of it removes the chase for the element you are missing which does encourage activity and spending.

Reducing old equipment costs isn't needed as new equipment rises in cost with stats so old equipment is already cheaper.

7. "It makes sure that smalls benefit from them more and lowers use for larger accounts which helps smalls catch up."
    Kezzer made a point and it made me think. These smalls growing makes them a more viable ally hire, hence increasing what many have always complained about being an inactive and overinflated hire price only available in the market.

8. Support for removal or replacement of aqua.

Enchanting something like Aelom's Meteor costs about 450 aqua (without fails!) which means more than 2000 health crystals which will cost roughly 1400 USD :lol: