Seven years

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Odysseus, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Tyvm but ASW has always had its quirks but all in all i had a blast and will do it again.
    3x a brides maid btw 

2. I played when there were only alliances in forums 

3. Are you ok

4. I own my "main" account x-hades i think it has the 6 year badge, just got it 6 days ago. Joined the clan Vanguard during the Pwar era. Good times, then ebs got introduced to stop the pwars . ee came along around 2013 and its been downhill since. But idk what it is, i can't keep off kaw

Edit: i guess this account is older, it says i got the 6 year badge long ago. :lol:

5. This laugh is on you because all you have to do is look at one of his badges that he got for being a part of KAW for 7+ years



6. Started out in Hopeful Misfits just over 7 years ago

7. This is why people invented smh

8. Still laughing about how xtreme never gave a follow up response after that :lol:

9. Trolls these days are consistently disappointing me. Please step up your game. I didn't come back for this hour to see some half-ass 13 year old trolling.

Jesus Christ didn't Minecraft teach you kids anything?

10. My first clan was Ivalice Alliance, then Kotfe, then eventually IG and then Foxes.

Won't mean anything to anybody unless you were here within the first year or so

11. I'm confused, didn't you own a clan called Ivalice Alliance?

12. October 15, 2015

13. No, the leader was rich96 I believe

14. Why would you come back

15. Your name dont make sense sounds like a 5 year old kid who watches cartoons made this name

16. Oh you guys are getting somewhere now. How about a cat fight?

17. lol it's when you read the forums you see somethings have not changed . Same old ...

18. Yay for 7 years :) I wish I had more to show for it haha

19. i remember when i was mod. funny days :lol: