️Through the looking glass️

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Aug 3, 2017.

1. TLDR

I was looking for pictures

2. A TLDR from the guy who copy's pages of random stuff and makes forum posts about it? This is new

3. Looking good ashes :)

4. This was not only entertaining and informative, but I think it has also saved lives here today. The raw emotion, the sheer artistical talent, the extensive creativity, the way the wind does that cute thing with your hair, etc. You sir are the voice of a generation and I can't wait to see where you take things in your next album.

5. Wait a minute this isn't a yelp page for taco bell o.o

6. Nah I used plenty pictures in my "symbols of murica" thread showing all the hate, and I typed the whole thing using historical memes, references, and all that

Really I stated to read this but as it's fiction I didn't get past the first paragraph, I try to avoid fiction at all costs

But I can tell from the reviews so far it's probably very good

7. Upon further review of the play the ruling on the field stands. Touchdown angry heavy Samoan guy who's name you can never hope to pronounce I mean go on try to no name should have that many apostrophes followed by the letter n. Doesn't make sense. And I think it's actually spelled using the flower emoji. Who does that. On that note this thread is perfect. I give this thread two thumbs up.

8. Brilliant. Enjoyed reading this. Liked the cakes part towards the end ;). Looking forward for more.

9. Omg I never would have imagined roni as alice.. But yes and yes!!! love it

10. Good night, my Cheshire kitty.
    Sweet dreams, my knight and my jester.
    And darkness falls on the city
    Like heavy and thick polyester...
    Somebody is calling me, grinning,
    Imagining royal crown,
    Red cloak with ermine trimming
    And wickedly crooked brow.
    He takes by the hand, impatient,
    And leads through the looking glass
    In leisurely conversation
    And down the narrow path.
    And i am again a child
    With freckles and pony tail.
    Deck of cards, debauching and wild,
    Will be drinking golden ale.
    And when shadows grow shorter,
    Noble chess will roll dice for the wins.
    And the moon with a smile for a quarter
    Will be forgiving sins.
    Getting tired from dreams and my journey,
    On the way to my home above
    I will ask: "So why did you call me?"
    And he'll say:"I was calling for love".

11. i'll always see Ashes now as a evil cat now .Your poem Lili just added the extra evilness to his character ! Mischeivious Ashes.Such a good poem Lili.

12. Posted the second chapter..

A smashing pumpkins "classic" was linked as the accompanying music for the vibe..

But for those who want a more "recent" music..

Try this for the vibe..

Way down we go

'Cause they'll run you down.. down till the dark..️

13. ...post another gif lol

"A Bacon Love Story" Part 9 coming soon

iPhone

14. Ashes, you never fail to amaze and amuse me with your brilliance

15. Who'd have ever thought me and LadyCakeMonster would become friends!Ashes works his magic on all of us!The part where the all kaw ghosts of the past came alive was very nostalgic . And Moose showing up also made me laugh. And LadyCake trying to poison everyone relates back to kaw because even though they playing nice and friendly always have your gaurd up because they are plotting to take you out ! Great job Ashes, it makes me feel so proud to be a heroine of a story .And be seen as a sweet & nice female for a change haha.

16. Well written and from my brief time in kaw I do not know of anyone else who makes such an impact in wc as roni does when she gets online. Well done Ashes and dare I say well deserved roni that you are the heroine of this thread.

17. Hi Trial thankyou .i feel really guilty now about when you was in Silent Resurgence now ha.i hope you been keeping well.