To the Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by P-N-o-Y-AgiLa, Aug 1, 2017.

1. The reason why you're like that is your childhood. Your childhood must be sad. Always bullied. Now you're acting like one on thid tap tap world. How's that?

2. I would assume those who always need reassurance that they are doing good are the ones who are deprived of value. But hey, if thats how you want to think go ahead. :D

Mommy and daddy never loved me, give a man a mask and his true self comes out. Works both ways, doesn't it?

3. flame no need to be so sensitive. Devil is just more intellectual in the sense that he can be a normal person with normal behavior, but also view things in a certain humour.

4. You're taking this game too seriously now. Changing a feature on a piece of crap game is not going to change the world. Please don't make it seem that important.

5. I give op props for bringing his thoughts in a positive manner. Just know op don't be scared to post you never should be. Everyone has an opinion as they are entitled as like yourself and some players just do it in their own way as you have seen.

Stay strong and stay positive, the only dumb part of asking a question is... never asking it. :)

6. There was literally no idea brought on this thread lol you mods are funny. It was a 3 sentence thank you. But hey, other threads usally get locked. Hypocrites, and people wonder why kaw is becoming what it is.

7. Argumentative. Whats your point anyways?

8. I agree . Devs did a great job by giving this building tokens. It gives me new hope in playing again.

9. A little sarcasm and your childhood been bad and must been bullied.say you are afraid to post again but still no problem jump on ppl and get personal.agree with demonic,usually threads like this are locked.

10. ^^

11. What is the point of this thread? Any other thread wouldve been locked and told that they couldve posted this in WC or in another off topic thread.

12. Dont know but i saw flame complain on someone that made a thread thanking a clan,and now he does the same thing but thanking devs.make no sense.maybe just want attention

13. i think this is a lovely gratitude thread and refreshing to see it on forums.Mostly now forums is filled with we want threads , give me, give me ,give us demand threads we deserve it requests. The more thats given, the more people expect and want and are never just satisfied and content . You have to expect people trying to troll threads to try act all edgey and cool. You go against the grain Flame and kaw needs more people like you.Good on you Flame !

14. He complain on others doing simular threads?so what makes his ok or different?but not surprised see you pop up patching his back(thats what you do to eachother,whats said in the thread dosnt matter,you just agree with anything and ppl that dont is trolls,creeps etc etc).its all about i got your back and you got mine.now go make a diss "rap" song about it or call me a troll creep jumping on the roni hate train wagon whatever.

15. Ohh wow we soo slick and badass . SaltyFeet the number 1 best troll doesnt play kaw no more.So we think we have a chance to take his place.And no i dont know flame that well .But there is nothing wrong with acknowledging people for giving us things.Yes i write a few ryhmes i do it for fun on the cypher thread. i like to try make forums fun and partisipate when i can relate to the topic. Sorry if i appear suck up . i have no shame to do it. if someone deems respect then i will honour them and praise when it is due.And stupid people i will go the opposite and say exactly what i think of them . i guess i go against the grain also. Because i wont grovvel to vile and nasty morons to get in with them and to impress them . You have followers and then you have leaders.Guess which section you fall into G.D.M ?? .

16. You love me?still make no sense that he diss someone else making simular/same thread but guess it dosnt matter to you as long as they tell you how fantastic you are.maybe next thread can be about how fantastic you are?ooh wait you already done that a dozen times lol

17. People can have a change of opinion not everyone keeps hold of the same thoughts and ways forever . Actually why dont you challenge yourself gfm and go spit out all that hatred towards me on a diss rap of your own ? Or aint you got the skill and intelligence and creativity ?? Yeah, i thought not !

18. So you do love me.and yes you are right much can happen in 3 weeks.maybe i change my mind in a week or 2 lol.you guys find a way to excuse anything lol

19. Y'all chill. He's allowed to thank devs for a certain feature while others request other creatures. The devs are working on this game, and though it's not the perfect path you want, it's what we got