App Crashing on iPad Mini

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SharkByte, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Re: App Crashing on iPad Mi

Ok thanks Alot. I just tried it and it worked to Delink all older devices but....

I still cannot Login with my Main on Original device Even After deleting all older links. It seems that iPhone 4s with latest iOS simply doesnt work anymore with kaw. Its really a shame because this is the device i always have with me. I actually CAN NOT play with my main since the start of current event.

This is really annoying. I missed 1/3 of Last event already and now i also lost my ee lvl2 because i couldnt war. Im playing kaw Almost 6 years and now im forced to quit After spending horrible amount of time and decent money. Its just...

Talked to support several times. Last Ticket was closed without a solution. They told me i will have to wait for next Update!!!

Could you at least post something official about this please? Like:

"We are working on it. It will be fixed on date x"

Or

"We dont Do anything about it. Older phone-users are screwed. Get yourself a new device or get lost."

Thanks

2. If you cant login on your iphone 4s, delink account from it from another device, and relogin using ATA id or fb. It worked for me, thats what support suggested too

3. Thats exactly what i tried but its still crashing during loading

4. This app crashes on many apple devices recently. Exspecially when a new set of legends is out or when you get your "daily offer" popup or when the devs announce new changes like the all summer zta popup this morning.
    Delinking devices does not help. You just delete a little old data that way. Mostly data generatedd when you update your device, becausse kaw recognizes it as a new device afterwards...

5. Still needs sorting out one way or the other,ATA going to lose many accounts over this .
    Seems properly testing a new release is beyond the devs .
    Getting rather annoyed and so is the Mrs as I have nicked her iPad 

6. We've released multiple fixes and have another build submitted to the App Store. Older devices don't handle the amount of data in the game currently.

7. dont worry about 12 hours iv not been able to get on for 26 days lol

8. Hey a couple of people have walled me saying the method I said worked. MrMango13 was the one who found it so give him a shoutout too. Glad we could help fix the problem

9. @mark when will it be available in the app store