Seal Competitions

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My apologies to everyone, this was supposed to be started an hour ago but I lost track of time and and overslept. For my mistakes, an extra 20 circle pieces have been added to the prize for the final ccompetition, sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Listed below is the list of competitions that will take place.

1. Best Joke
    2. Best Meme
    3. Best Gif
    4. Guessing closest to a number
    5. Best short story

I know these are kind of lame but I honestly don't have the coordination, time, nor people to manage something on a grand scale such as pvp tournament..

But anyways..

Onto the first competition of best joke. It will start at this threads time of post. People will then have until 11:59pm est (roughly 4 hours and 22 minutes) to post their joke. Afterwards the top three will be picked and those three people will move onto the finals. The one to post the next best joke out of the three finalists will win the competitions first seal.

Details on the next competitions will be posted as time goes forward. :geek:

Sorry if this is a bit sloppy, slightly rushing it do to being late as is..

If you have any questions wall or pm me, thank you for your patience and good luck to everyone. :)

Participants:
    1.CrAzyTriStEn
    2.Anti-Noobs
    3.JohnHuff
    4.Xx_Skepter_xX
    5.x1-_jinchriki-SHS-Shonobi_EURO
    6.Bad-Advice
    7.Suptis3
    8.Diego18
    9.TheMightyWrathOfSexistAnger
    10.Circuit
    11._-Adam-_
    12.-X-roni-X-
    13._-lionheart-_
    14.FE-_bL1Nd
    15.hippy-the-eb-fairy-
    16.OmasterT
    17.ibetheone
    18.dabombgmr
    19.-The_Nomad-
    20.Good
    21.-BaDgIrL-MaCHiNE
    22.DoPE-BoY_FReSHh
    23.Great_Altuin
    24.FlameAssassin
    25.-Cornonela-Artemisia-
    26.riverrick
    27.-Maximus_Decimus_Meridius-
    28.inyourface
    29.XoXoX
    30.SnowstormKKM
    31.running_scared
    32.Snoopy
    33.quigamalathedestroyer
    34.Goku_the_Strip_Master
    35.xX__BLACKY-_-3VIL__BaDaSs__Xx
    36.-_-l0N3l--l3Y3Dl-_--lV1P3Rl-_-
    37.SS_IIIIIRaIIVIIeIINIIIII_SS
    38._VAMPY_
    39.ICECIA
    40.POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_KBID
    41._Roxas_
    42.grim90
    43.llll_LSM_fuzwad_LSM_llll
    44.Gatorguyy
    45.Lonesong
    46.IIl_xXBlackHandAlphaXx_llI
    47.Gibba
    48.XWARCLASHX
    49.Zaros
    50.Super_spy_legacy_reborn
    51.-grizzy-
    52.IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII
    53.Mewtwo
    54._ZE_Toucans_of_Whupass_MP_
    55.XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX
    56.goldking
    57.GriMzZy
    58._-_-HELLO-_-GOODBYE-_-C-YA-_-_
    59.BWA_LovelyDenial_BWA
    60.xXxRPL_Silk_Tris_RPLxXx
    61.xXP_3Xx_xx__MH__xx_xXP_3Xx
    62.kaamil33
    63.--LayDee--
    64.xXx_Renegade_MR_Strip_xXx
    65.lSlPlAlRlTlAlNl
    66.Renegade
    67.IcyH20
    68.Kayaba
    69.Kezzer
    70.Rich0428
    71.FE-_DMNSNCTION

Please only try and and compete if you are listed above.

Side note: please remember to keep jokes within the terms of usage.

Post Script: limit one joke per participant

*UPDATE*
    Alright after reviewing all the submitted jokes,

JohnHuff
    Icy_H20
    POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_KBID

Will be moving on to the finals starting now. These three will have until 2:00AM est (1 hour and 52 minutes) to post their final joke and the winner of the 1st competition will be selected, good luck and thank you to everyone else who submitted a joke, be sure to check back regularly as the competitions will take place over the next few days, stay classy. :)

*UPDATE2*
    Welp. Icy_H20 wins by default, only finalist to post in time. :lol:

*UPDATE3*
    That wraps Up the first of the five competitions, details on the next will be released sometime tomorrow, until then, stay awesome. :D

Competition #1 Complete

--SEAL COMPETITION #2 BELOW--
    The second seal competition is set to start at 1PM est (in roughly 11 minutes) and will last until 10PM est, giving contestants 9 hours to submit their best meme. If anyone has any questions, pm or wall me. :)

Post Script: For the love of Elmo, please keep the memes within tou.

*UPDATE*
    Due to the lack of people participating in this event, there will be no finals in this competition. Good luck to all involved, and may the odds be ever, in your favor. :geek:

Alright after going through the posted memes,

POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_KBID

Is the winner of the second seal competition, I just loved the goofiness on the horses face. :lol:

Competition #2 Complete

-Below Competition #3 Info Below-

I am currently experiencing intense back pain, the competitions will resume tomorrow, apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

So..
    I came back to people already posting gifs for competition #3
    I guess people don't read the updates posted here.. :lol:

But anyways-
    I'm feeling a lot better today, even though nobody cares lol..

But anyways-

Everyone else who hasn't posted will have until 10PM est to post their gifs for competition #3 just make sure to keep them clean lol.. And good luck to everyone. :)

So..
    After reviewing the 2 gifs posted.

(totally great participation going on here guys :lol: )

Roni is the winner of round 3.

Information on the next competition will be posted sometime in the near future.. stay awesome. :)

Competition #3 Complete

*UPDATE*
    My most sincere apologies to everyone, I had some in real life issues that drew me away for a small while, but now I am back and competition #4 will resume August 6th, sorry again everyone..

*UPDATE2*
    Seal competition #4 is underway and will last until 11:59PM est.
    Apologies again for the delay everyone.

*UPDATE3*
    This competition is probably the most straightforward one.
    Simply guess a number between 1 and 200. The person who guesses the closest is the winner.

*UPDATE4*
    Welp that wraps up competition #4

The winning number was 77.

JohnHuff wins with a guess of 76, that is almost spot on, congrats. :D

Competition #4 Complete

--Final Competition Info Below--

Welp. This is the last one for.. well these competitons were supposed to be over the 31st of last months lol but delays and stuff dragged it out. :lol

Anyways, competitons #5 is all about bringing out the creative side of kaw through a best short story competition.
    As it is the final competition, there will be a bonus reward. The winner shall receive a seal and 40 circle pieces. Good luck to everyone and thanks once again to all of those who signed up and to those who have stuck around since the beginning. :)

*FINAL COMP UPDATE1*
    The competition will last until 11:59AM est of August 8th.

*FINAL COMP UPDATE2*
    Short story rules:
    1. Keep it within tou.
    2. Minimum of 5 sentences.
    3. All genres allowed.

*FINAL COMP UPDATE3*
    After much consideration,SS_IIIIIRaIIVIIeIINIIIII_SS is the winner of the final seal competition. Congrats. :geek:

Final Competition Complete

POST SCRIPT

I wish to think everyone again for signing up and choosing to participate in my competitions, it's been awesome. I will be hosting another series near the end of this month. Signups are planned to start on the 21st so stay tuned, and until then, stay classy. :D

2. Best joke: Devs actually doing something about the botting/cheating happening in the game

3. No support , why is there a limited list?

4. People were allowed five days to sign up. Those are who signed up.

5. Here a joke lol nothing to do with kaw>_<

The teacher said to his class one day, " Please stand up, anyone who thinks they're stupid."

Nobody stood up so the teacher said, "I'm sure there are some stupid students in this class!"

At this point Little Johnny stood up.

The teacher said, "Oh Johnny! So you think you're stupid then?"

Little Johnny replied, "No, I just felt bad that you were standing up on your own."

6. You should of signed up on the other thread FireKTN had posted.. plus he gave plenty of notice for this competition.

7. What is the nosiest pepper? A jalapeño because it's All-up-in(jalapeño) your business

8. this game

9. So this guy is drink at the bar when the bartender calls last call.Oh no my wife is going to kill me if she finds out I've been drinking again. So he goes to stand up and falls flat on his face. OMG I'm so drunk I can't feel my legs.so using his arms he drags himself outside. Trying to stand again down he goes. I can't believe I can't even stand he shouts out loud.not far from home he pulls himself all the way finally getting into the bedroom he tries standing only to fall and pass out. He awakens the next morning to find his wife standing over him shaking her head. Hi honey he says. Don't you hi honey me I know you were drinking she responds. Why would think that.well you drunk sob Mike called from the bar you left your wheel chair there again

10. That's the cleanest joke I have

11. LGBTQRSTUV

12. Omg someone posted the same effing joke

13. Here is my lame joke: a blonde goes to the doctor's and find out she is pregnant with twins. She starts crying and the doctor asks her what's wrong. She replies, "I know who the dad is for one of them but I don't know who the dad is for the other one!"

14. One day there was two boys playing by a stream. One of the young boys saw a bush and went over to it and the other boy couldn't figure out why his friend was at the bush so long. The other boy went over to the bush and looked. The two boys were looking at a woman bathing naked in the steam. All of a sudden the second boy took off running.
    The first boy couldn't understand why he ran away so he took off after his friend. Finally, he caught up to him and asked why he ran away. The boy said to his friend, "My mom told me if I ever saw a naked lady I would turn to stone, and I felt something getting hard, so I ran. "

15. They say we learn from our mistakes .Thats why im making as many as possible :- i'll soon be a genius !

16. My joke: *cough* right
    A chinese couple where going to have a kid and they wanted to choose a name for it, but wanting to look at their child first before naming it is what they wanted to do. When the baby arrived, it was the colour of night. When the midwife came and said what would the babys name be they said theirs sum ting wong

hope thats not inappropriate that the best joke i have 

17. A seal went to a baseball game and said

"Whats clubbin"

-Suptis3

18. I got nothing lmao so I'll just say this

Why did the squirrel swim on his back...

To keep his nuts dry

19. Lmao so inappropriate & appropriate at the same time! I give it a 10. funny as hell >_<

20. My life is a joke.

Where's my seal Fire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.