PC users should just find another game to play, ATA?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -----AlbaIlIllIGuIlIBrath-----, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To leave an entire demographic out with next-to no rationale or explanation is just ignorant. So by saying nothing, and doing less, you're telling us to go fly a kite. It can't even be about the money, as ATA is hardly hurting for cash. If you're going to leave us behind for the rest of this game's life, at least have the decency to say so. If not, kindly set our expectations.

2. It's 2017 mate, the time of smartphones and tablets. /lock

3. If you don't gave a smartphone or tablet to play it on then suck it up and move on. Otherwise stop complaining.

5. Did you try the Better Business Bureau?

6. Your ignorance is showing, champs. lolol ;)

7. They have already stated on other threads they have no intention of keeping PC updated for certain features as the highest demand lies with android and iOS based devices and coding takes to much time to keep up all of them.

8. I'm not asking about 'certain features'. I want to know if PC users will never again see rewards from events. Pretty simple.

9. You won't. Use an android emulator to accept the legends/collect your rewards. You can still play on PC aside from that just the same and participate in the events.

10. They said it may occur in the future. Til then leave your acc alone lol

11. Kudos to you! I'm embarrassed to say I never thought to check for an emulator. -_- Cheers, Shadow!

12. Your opening post was pretty general, how would anyone know to answer "whether or not you can collect rewards". simple when you specify, not so much otherwise:)

Glad you got the answer that helped.

13. Quite right, vague posts are vague. Although the only significant concern involving PCs is event rewards.

14. They wont let you get rewards on pc 'cause ppl might abuse event rewards. Where you can create alts and and get 100 event items.

15. Try bluestack. It the best android emulator and i'm use it on pc for my android apps

16. You have a pc, play something that isn't primarily a smartphone app.

17. /lock

18. As this has been answered already I'll lock this thread now.

Just remember that pc isnt a main focus right now however they will hopefully bring successful features to the pc platform in the future.

/Lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.