Trump bans trans people from military

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OkieDokie, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're right. Trump should just ignore the people educated on the matter and do what he pleases. In fact he shouldn't even bother consulting anyone on enything. You idiot. Grow a brain and then speak fool.

2. I didn't say Trump should ignore them.

I said POTUS calls the shots, the advisors provide insight with their opinions.

Don't put words in my mouth, 'idiot'.

I made a more recent point about passing blame btw, I'd like to hear your response regarding that as well.

3. No kasama. You as always try to play the authority on every single thread and topic. You're not clever. You're not anything more than a moron who likes to oppose so that you can make yourself appear intelligent.

You're an idiot. A low intellect fool. Sorry. That's just what you are.

4. You know I'm the authority and since I'm the authority I deserve some damn respect...

LMAO

You're a funny guy.

You lost the argument so you start calling me names.

Gg

Good luck aruging with people of opposing opinions.

5. No kasama. There was no argument. I was just pointing out the obvious. I'm sure to your small mind you were in an argument, but that's you.

Of course you "gotta go" as you say. Funny little man.

6. ^ *pops popcorn*

7. Bionic baby

8. And shifty. Always runs his mouth but never has the minerals to hit 

9. There's rules and laws and you have to abide by them, of which is in effect now. I agree with the president. There's has to be limits, so NO transgendered people in the military. My opinion is that this is a mental illness. And I may be judging these people but you have to draw the line somewhere.

10. Ok but bionic you're trolling right?? None of this can be serious.

11. Grimmzy I think you remind me of a fart

12. I'm a transgender man, come at me. :roll:

I don't think this is right whatsoever. Granted, I'm not educated on the military or what procedures trans soldiers must go through to be on the side they feel they should be on. And I don't think Trump is either.

As Kristin Beck said: "Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy."

If we're cutting people out for "taking advantage" of the what the military has to offer, then let's cut off every thing the military sells itself on: education and medical coverage (and unextend that to a soldier's family.)

If you look at it: When people have access to education and medical coverage, it's highly likely they will pay it back when they have a career.

For the same reasons, it'd logically work the same way for trans individuals.

If you don't think trans individuals pay back what they're "stealing from our country" with their lives and being away from their families then you can very much bleep the bleep off. Thank you very much.

13. And yes, I am madly pissed off about this, because it's marginalizing the already marginalized. It's also cutting healthcare and other things from them like Trump will soon do with his healthcare bill.

You reap what you sow, America.

He is still not my president, and he isn't anyone else's either... of course with the exception of top 1% of the US population.

Our soldiers do not discriminate on who they fight for. Politicians do. End of story.

14. Facts?show me the facts.just because a person spew out words its not facts.just take the 1% body fat,pretty sure you close to death if you have that and women 20%?and transgender use makeup and conditioner in combat?a man can just say hes a woman if not make req as man,thats all it takes?and its just goes on and on,words from a very small and insecure ignorant man(boy).its not FACTS

15. Fact is you don't won't people with mental health issues serving in the military. How hard is that to comprehend?

16. Next people will be arguing for pedos to be childminders.

17. Where is being transgender listed as a mental health issue?

18. Where's your post @Grimzy? It got deleted before I could respond.

Thing is that 3% dont face the same hardships transgender people do. Acceptance being one of them.

Although you may say my being transgender is a mental illness, I am a happy and filly functioning member of society who's going to college, has a job, and has healthy relationships. :)

19. He realized how stüpid he would look lol,thats why he removed the post lmao

20. It's perfectly fine to agree to disgree :) wouldn't call anyone stupid for simply believing in what they believe. I know who I am and I am a healthy person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.