Trump bans trans people from military

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OkieDokie, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As of earlier today, Trump has announced that Transgender's will no longer be allowed to serve in the military.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow...Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military."

- quote taken directly from Trumps twitter.

Kinda ironic that Trump issues this after he previously stated that he "loved and supported" the LGBT community more than anyone. Maybe he doesn't know what the T in LGBT stands for ?

Would like to hear peoples thoughts on this. Try to keep this civilized and not turn it into a  show

2. I think the transgender navy seal wants to fight him too

3. Come on, we all know that's not going to happen lol.

4. "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hilary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs. -Donald Trump", Twitter, 14/06/2016

5. Exactly... So ironic

6. And it's only going to get worse,look at what went on at the scouts assembly,you voted him in,you reap what you sow.

7. Military needs to be strict and represent a strong country

8. Honestly I could care less about this it's not that big of a deal I'm more worryed people coming across are borders then anything and they should have let the band on anyone coming into to country then anything

9. A male soldier needs to have specific body fat index or he is not fit for service, I don't know exactly but let's say 1% body fat index

For women this body fat index is like 20%

So take a man who is not fit for combat then he says well I identify as a woman and now by nothing other than magic he is now fit for service

On a side note, these people are using military doctors to do their gender reassignment surgery, it's very expensive and requires long term drugs and hormonal therapy

Identity politics aside this does not improve our military readiness

In a perfect rainbow and sunshine world where anyone can identify with anything that they choose and marry lampshades if they feel like it, in that world there is no wars

But for now there is war and we need to be ready for attack and we only got 6 minutes to be ready, having these people who are more concerned with how they look is not making us safer

Not even mentioning the extra supplies required to maintain these gender people, you got a bearded lady in highheels, sniper rifle, and it needs it's pills or else it will be very grumpy

And when the people come back in pieces they got limbs blown off and all kinds of problems, the 2 highest suicide rates are veterans are number 1 and gender people are number 2 now merge these groups into 1 and think about that

10. Yeah cause think of the money we will be saving by shipping chemicals and unstable treatments over seas in war zones where no offense alot of transgendered people are hormonally imbalanced totally a great idea to allow them , in a non combat role sure , in a combat role no go , and before anyone of you call me intolerant i live with a transgenderd person and i can tell you first hand that she is bat poo insane

11. Support, do not need people with mental disorders serving in the military

12. You realize that theres more to the military than combat roles.....(doctors, nurses, etc...)

13. Yeah where you sending these doctors and nurses?

You sending them into combat zones and they need their pills or else they going to have hair growing out of all kinds of places

So you doubling maybe tripling the supply line so Billy can have his moisturizer

Keep that stuff on the television and off the battlefield

Oh right there is zero shows about gender people, no major movie stars who are gender people

There is basically zero gender people anywhere accept for 1 magazine cover of a child who is being abused

14. X_X Once again facts over stupid feelings. Ty.

15. I think trump is right for once.

16. transgender in military thats just plain sick i agree with trump 100%

17. Mailmen/women

18. You do realise there is a difference between gender and sex right?

Sex is what your are born as physically whereas gender is what you identify as.

Someone who is sexually a male but is transgender so identifies as female is still medically treated as a male so would still need to pass the male medical standards which are based around sex not gender.

The certain scientific word I refer to is filtered but anyone with a brain can figure it out ;)

19. Idk what you mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.