SU1C1D3-SQUAD

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by hyphens, Jul 8, 2017.

1. I'd like to give a big thanks to SU1C1D3-SQUAD one of the best hte clans I've been in. The chats are interesting,lovely players,solid ebs,no arguments. There are so many awesome things to do here and even more awesome PLAYER'S. From A 1-10 scale i give them a solid 9 real good place to seal and tryout guys and gals till next time the one and only SexyPinata

2. Why not 10/10?

3. This is just another form of advertising. My rate is 1/10

4. No 1 cares what you think your irrelevant

5. terrible clan boss kicks members for sayin hello to female admins has kicked Lyke 5 people in a few days after sealed n blocks with no reason then they farm n abuse in wc when you call em out total trash clan ???

6. shut up noob, hope you look forward to the pin imma keep you in ;)

7. i admittedly have stolen many HTEs from SS and they were actually quite nice about it :) unlike Gold Haven who stripped me :lol:

8. Bro ur the kinda person they shud kick not payin sealers I aint no scammer I sealed same as others they kicked the clan a joke 

9. get outta pin then talk to me

10. ur a joker too braggin bout hte scammin and they did nawt to u yet kick payin sealers for sayin hello to female admin boss needs strip farmin outta the game 

11. you outta pin yet.... ooh seems your not

12. u still in pin bro?

13. get outta here n let the people they scam outta a seal have a say ur a joke lyke their clan 

14. what did i say about you talking to me whilst you're in pin?

15. im pinning their members so shut it noob 

16. yup you still pinned... shh

17. No support

18. Suicide squad a good clan they were one of the first hte clans I joined back when they were hot-tub. Admins all good fun people to be around. And I douvt they kick for saying "hello" to admins  theres probably a lot more to why you got kicked than are letting on

19. Lol noobs arguing with noobs