NEW EB FEEDBACK/OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CharIie, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Are you daft? Did you read my post at all? Where did I say anything about how many people open it? That changes absolutely nothing it's still $60. It doesn't matter if you CAN split up the cost, the cost to open is still $60. That's how math works. Ten seals at $6 a seal equals $60. It's like magic I know. If you don't believe me you can put 10 times 6 in a calculator and see for yourself, it will be 60 every time.

I can show you some more math if you want.

New eb is $60
    HTE is $6
    Cost of new eb = 10x hte

Pay of new eb = 3x hte

10 does not equal 3

It's a 200% increase in pay, for a 900% increase in cost.

I get that sometimes there's diminishing return when you want to get the most expensive thing you possibly can because it has the best end result possible result for the user. So make it $25 or $30. Still more than 3x the cost of HTE. But $60? What?

If that's how YOU justify 3x HTE to yourself so you can sleep better at night, more power to you, it's your money, do what makes you happy. But that doesn't change the fact that it costs $60 for one eb.

2. I make like 2bil a hit on hte and 4bil on this so 2x... You'd have to factor in the length of this EB as well compared to hte to see if its worth it. Let's say it has 10x more hit points than hte and 2x gold would that not make it worth it? Or am I losing the plot?

3. That would make it more worthwhile yes. It's just my opinion is that $60 for a single eb is too much. Especially when a 24 xtal zta train costs what? $30 or less if you get the $100 daily bundles. Albeit that is per person. I'm trying to view this as a new player, $60 for one eb would make me say "nope" and uninstall if I was new and hadn't invested much. It is temporary so thing might go back to normal, but if hte/zta are examples then zta will become permanent now and nether king will be every weekend.

4. Are you not just sat there tap tapping away on the new EB yourself?? I don't care if I'm an EB fairy I barely play anymore how can you not be an EB fairy these days and get anywhere.

5. You speak like you're some valiant war veteran, it's a game man...we're all on the same level whether you only take part in pve or pvp.

6. I'm trying not to defend the 60 dollar EB as I think its ridiculous but in comparison to hte it is actually worth it... I think.

7. Honestly, this EB is just a seal sink to get anyone who has stocked up on seals (perhaps on black Friday) to be influenced to use and buy more seals. I mean I guess its not a bad way to use your stash of seals but I hope this is what the devs were thinking and we shouldn't see this again for a while.

On another note, would prefer a zta promo over an EB that cost 6x as much as zta and pays worse than zta promo. 6 zta's with promo would probably net me 2-3x more gold than one of these EBs.

8. After 500 items you get no more gold