NEW EB FEEDBACK/OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CharIie, Jul 20, 2017.

1. New low tier ebs are not necessary. You grow so fast that you can skip quite a few.

2. Why not make this openable with circles instead. Far easier for mid size clans to get 30 people to spend 2 dollars than to get 10 to spend 6. It all spends the same at Tesla dealership devs.

4. They already made new lower tier ebs

They are called rotwb and zta

The devs picked the dumbest eb for what they did to hte

The only reason they used it was because that was the most popular

It wasn't the most profitable epic battle but it was quick and was boring

What we need is something the size of goth that pays

Goth basically pays as good as TFO

strong clans with LB players are getting screwed over with HTE because it ends in 2 minutes and no one can unload

the new eb is stronger and pays OK, it's not great but it's something going in the right direction

5. Great deal awesome eb ! Ty debs !!

6. Opening with nobs or an item like circles would have been better. The cost could be spread amongst more. But at the end of the day it's a $60 eb on a 9+ game. Seems a bit crazy to me. But you know what they say about opinions!

7. Who's deb?

8. Monday grabbers

9. Money grabbers

10. They only grab the money players voluntarily give up lol.

11. Well ops eb's are only eb's after all.
    It suits the majority who eb only. Takes no skill to unload on them nor are they a challenge.
    As for cost who cares about comparisons play or don't has always been a choice. Whether the devs introduce eb's for profits or not it is obvious why. Go to the cinema nobody is stopping you.

Idk how u make the leap the new eb is to make the LB happy. That is a silly guess without any proof. You yourself eb only so just continue on its not like other facets of KaW matter to you.

As for the majority of LB all they do is hit eb's only its the way of the lemming. They will continue to do so til they retire with not any incentives to do otherwise or the inclination.

Summarizing: another thread from a faerie playing 1 dimensionally for a special interest

12. Sooooo many cry babies in a war game. Y'all should probably quit kaw and go compare your va-jay jays. Bunch of crying girls

13. @Nighthawk easy to say when your clan is doing it B2B

14. Well i war and will do ASW and its very easy to say EB's r 365/24/7 without much option. Ignore these facts as u do and hit your eb/PvP.
    U only further prove my points. GL

Edit

Btw i am not LB nor here for eb's only like the vast majority of button smashers. Play as u will and i will as well just not 1 dimensional am I. 6yrs of KaW to date and its eb heaven now. U ought to stick to what u do and leave it to others that they enjoy more aspects of KaW.

15. My point stands. It's easy to feel good about the new eb when you get to complete it time and time again.
    There are a lot of new players that don't get that and likely never will.
    The EB really only supports already huge players.
    I've completed it, and I didn't get any more from it than I would an HTE because I'm not a massive player.

However, you can accuse me of being one dimensional. I've played this game damn near as long as you and I fell off the EB train just months after I began. I enjoy many aspects of this game, however some are harder to participate in because of various problems. The stat gap only grows larger by the day.

Enjoy the eb if you'd like, be "3d" but at the end of the day it's about the entire community, not just people like you. I'm sure more people would like to enjoy more aspects of the game, but if you participate in anything but ebs to begin with, you're only hurting yourself. PvP doesn't pay like ebs do. Wars seem to be more geared towards larger accounts. People aren't willing to teach the new guys.

I'm sure it's easy to talk where you sit, but here on the bottom its a mess.

16. Those who know me know i am proactive in more war events. I don't make threads to complain about wars just more opportunities of them not lumped into EB events. I get the usual stupid trolls there or those who post that don't care nor bother to war. Only reason I eb is to build myself for war and that interest wains daily as it has for many ppl. The hitting of inanimate eb's only is boring and those who enjoy it is fine by me.

Back on topic...
    This new eb suits my purpose.
    My opinion is its just another to do so.
    EVERYONE has the option to play or not end of story. Enjoy the game everyone.

17. WOW!!! 3x HTE FOR 10x THE COST?!!!!! WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!!!

18. If u solo. Uninformed much?
    1 seal gets a 1 day pass at minimum.
    Added what u conveniently ignored.
    Your math homework is done. Enjoy

19. 60$ for an EB..

What a shame

20. Its actually $59USD before any exchange rates or applicable taxes eg VAT etc.

So KaW is a business entity needing profits yet apple nor android r not free to ATA. Due to VAT they also are added costs to in game purchases. PC users pay no VAT