Competition Sign Up

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is just going to be straightforward and to the point-

Into the next 7 days or so I am organizing a series of competitions upon which all of kaw is welcome to participate in. Whether you're lb, just starting, eb fairy, or a Canadian who loves sending gifs of girls, all are welcome to join the fun and maybe get lucky and win.

While it is still being planned, the competitions have not yet been designed, I can say that there will be five seals up for grabs.

So if you are interested in joining the fun in the coming days, simply sign up below and I shall update the list periodically as we grow closer to the start of the competitions.

Side note: I will be giving a few updates leading up to the competition start date (not yet determined but most definitely within 10 days) so make sure to come back to the thread to stay updated :)

In conclusion, as stated before if you're interested in joining the competition, sign up below, ideally before competition starts :lol: and until then, stay classy.

*UPDATE*
    Please ignore the idiot calling this a scam, I don't even know how this would be a scam since I am paying with my own money to host fun little competitions..

*UPDATE2*
    To start things off simple, the first competition will be a simple "Best Joke" contest. Each competition will progressively become more complex, more updates will be released in the future, stay classy. :)

*UPDATE3*
    20 circle pieces have now been added to and will be a part of the reward for the final competition, in other words, the winner of the final competition will receive a seal along with 20 circles to use at their discretion. :geek:

*UPDATE4*
    July 26th is the final day to join the competitions. Signup closes at 12:01 AM of July 27th. Join fast and stay awesome. :ugeek:

*UPDATE5*
    There have been those who have called this a scam, or whatever else, well here's the proof that this is a legitimate thing I am doing just for a little fun.

Thank you to those who have been patient to this point, I am planning this by myself and real life is a bit delaying. :)

*UPDATE6*
    The first of the five competitions are set to start on July 27th at 6PM Eastern Standard Time. Contestants will be allowed four hours to submit their joke, all jokes will then be reviewed and the top three contestants will move on to the finals of the first competition, the person who submits the next best joke out of the three finalists will be the series first winner and receive their seal. :geek:

*UPDATE7*
    A separate thread will be made for the competitions, stay awesome. :D

*UPDATE8*
    After the signup period ends, notifications will be sent out to all participants to inform them of the competition start date. :)

1.CrAzyTriStEn
    2.Anti-Noobs
    3.JohnHuff
    4.Xx_Skepter_xX
    5.x1-_jinchriki-SHS-Shonobi_EURO
    6.Bad-Advice
    7.Suptis3
    8.Diego18
    9.TheMightyWrathOfSexistAnger
    10.Circuit
    11._-Adam-_
    12.-X-roni-X-
    13._-lionheart-_
    14.FE-_bL1Nd
    15.hippy-the-eb-fairy-
    16.OmasterT
    17.ibetheone
    18.dabombgmr
    19.-The_Nomad-
    20.Good
    21.-BaDgIrL-MaCHiNE
    22.DoPE-BoY_FReSHh
    23.Great_Altuin
    24.FlameAssassin
    25.-Cornonela-Artemisia-
    26.riverrick
    27.-Maximus_Decimus_Meridius-
    28.inyourface
    29.XoXoX
    30.SnowstormKKM
    31.running_scared
    32.Snoopy
    33.quigamalathedestroyer
    34.Goku_the_Strip_Master
    35.xX__BLACKY-_-3VIL__BaDaSs__Xx
    36.-_-l0N3l--l3Y3Dl-_--lV1P3Rl-_-
    37.SS_IIIIIRaIIVIIeIINIIIII_SS
    38._VAMPY_
    39.ICECIA
    40.POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_KBID
    41._Roxas_
    42.grim90
    43.llll_LSM_fuzwad_LSM_llll
    44.Gatorguyy
    45.Lonesong
    46.IIl_xXBlackHandAlphaXx_llI
    47.Gibba
    48.XWARCLASHX
    49.Zaros
    50.Super_spy_legacy_reborn
    51.-grizzy-
    52.IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII
    53.Mewtwo
    54._ZE_Toucans_of_Whupass_MP_
    55.XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX
    56.goldking
    57.GriMzZy
    58._-_-HELLO-_-GOODBYE-_-C-YA-_-_
    59.BWA_LovelyDenial_BWA
    60.xXxRPL_Silk_Tris_RPLxXx
    61.xXP_3Xx_xx__MH__xx_xXP_3Xx
    62.kaamil33
    63.--LayDee--
    64.xXx_Renegade_MR_Strip_xXx
    65.lSlPlAlRlTlAlNl
    66.Renegade
    67.IcyH20
    68.Kayaba
    69.Kezzer
    70.Rich0428
    71.FE-_DMNSNCTION

2. Sign me in!

3. Might as well give it a shot

4. Wouldn't mind my name going up beside the word Winner!

5. Good luck guys.

6. I'm in as well as my main

7. Suptis3 is signing up

8. How to sign up ?

9. I might sign up when I know what the challenge is could be some harambe rp competition I'm not up for that.

10. Bad-Advice

11. Sign the boy up

12. I'm up.....sigh me in!!

13. hi Fire i'd like to enter also please.

15. I might sign up if I know what the challenge is

16. If its pvp related im in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.