The whole truth and nothing but the truth (KAW)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by LYCAN69-ThE_WoLF, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Lycan. Be a real quitter and drop your build. That'll show them. Lol!

We need to bring back the reset button!

2. Support,bring back the reset button

3. I'm still waiting for you to destroy my clan  but you decided to quit instead ?

4. In LYCANS defense Diab u dont have a clan and you ran , and i know for a fact you have never hit LYCAN either lol, and for Ladyash your a liar and LYCAN69 hasn't run ! Just totally bored poopless , Bored bored bored ?

5. Lol and you are?

6. Im the person who just attacked you and took a lot of gold from you , LYCAN69 ALT and tbh your not even worth the attention of this account , but as a former machine if you had been active in clan you would have known thisin fact i was shocked you were active n pretty sure you are not the Diab machine 

7. Ohhhhhh  you mean the one with one successful hit that took 100m off me then fail scouted me? Lol
    So you're fighting with an alt whilst your main fairies it up? That's soooo kotfe of you ???

8. The game is what you make of it ;)

9. Why not have a war tab where you cast for example 10 people to sign up in home clans..... yes let's say champions Corp are running LOTL. Then ten members want to war. Use the one clan just make a war roster that's separated from the other clan members. Keep the same rules in place but allow the clans to run war and ebs in the same clan at the same time. War signups still can't hit eb and non cast can't hit war roster. I don't know if this could be coded but I know that more would participate in war if it could