The whole truth and nothing but the truth (KAW)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by LYCAN69-ThE_WoLF, Jul 12, 2017.

1. My time is coming to end as far as Kaw is concerned,it has changed so much from Kingdoms at war to just Kingdoms,OSW is a joke,EE wars and LL wars are just item hunting grounds for people that have no idea what skill it takes to war to win,most people from inactive acc to moles and cheats doing favours for seals or circles,WC or trackers are in short supply,win or lose war, items are given,to LL doesn't matter you lose, you get 25 Mith n items you full cast for EE and lose u only get 14 Mith ,give yourselves a shake devs ,and you wonder why war is a joke ,That's one piece of moaning out of the way .

2. Wasn't this true like 2yrs ago?

BTW WC trackers aren't in short supply no one listens and matchups decide the war anyway(so fix that if anything I think the other team must have had like 7or 8 PS earlier)

3. Darkness WC and Tracker's are in short supply,but I agree no one listens because as I have said a lot of people aren't there to win,and until these issues are addressed so it will go on,
    and at the minute match ups are all over the place ,the growth in account's is so wide it's ridiculous,and as far as EE war concerned people who cast is getting fewer n fewer.

4. Don't worry LadyTrash I expect nothing else from someone who has CF n retired n come back ,and who has never sent hits my way ,but spent there time in WC talking rubbish 

5. Yet another att build leaving Kaw... sad days ahead as wars will be nothing but 50/50 builds and hansels .... this sucks

6. They need to get rid of items for losers in war, stop giving participation awards. And the hit sizes need to be tightened when small mids are in the same roster as bc lb players

7. Gotta agree 100% with Tommy, what's the point of there being a loser if the loser obtains rewards at end? Also yes tighten the sizes please I've been placed in bc lb and it's no fun for me and non beneficial for lb for sure.

8. I dont know likey, out of the almost 5 years on this account you've maybe osw'd 15-20% of it?

9. Great idea, get rid of ffa and losing side items in indi and shrink the ee community even more than it is

10. Later nerd

11. Increase war participants!! Ever since E war stopped giving nice equipments, lot has stopped warring and became eb fairies. Bring back the equips. Let them chase the awesome equip!

12. Dev have shown that they are not interested in helping the player base. They just push crap out and promote their new game. They have gotten sloppy with their releases and rush things now. They need to focus on finding ways to keep the small amount of players left. EE wars are a start.

13. You guys know new wars are coming right?

14. If people only war for the equipment how is that a good thing?

15. I don't care if removing items for losers lessens the amount of participants, the battlefield is for real warriors not let me sign up and do nothing for event rewards type players which aren't warriors in the least.

The size of participants will only will get to the level we want when the war system is revamped, from system wars to ee wars. Once the war system is in the right direction only then will the amount of "real warriors" increase and then players that war for only event items might see the light on true warring.

16. 100% agree with that Champion. That is why I have stayed out of wars since this whole mess is just not fun.

17. I'd put EE misery into those 5 issues that needs to be addressed and resolved

1- war isn't rewarding at all in comparison to Mithril equipments days

2- No proper wars event that takes people off hitting EBs

3- No proper method for warriors to grow via wars (war tax pooling & distribution)

4- No proper management by Devs over wars violations

5- the exclusion of PC players from all new LEGENDs

18. Have never CFd. Haven't retired. Watcha talkin about, lil runner?  Cute name change.

19. Also something needs to be done about PS who open...sent in feedback about PS as other ppl did too about a open PS..never got a ss...