iOS Slow Loading App or App Crashing (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Mark, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark, older devices still cannot log on, can you do anything about this or is everyone with an ipod 5th gen or iphone done for..?

2. I have my alt on an iPad Mini, just did the update, and it is STILL crashing upon startup 

3. what's the user name?

4. Send me some usernames through help and I'll have a look.

5. This acct did the update. Game still crashes and ability to change eq to charms is not available

6. Soooo... what do we get for free

7. it's the same for me

8. Here the same with crashes, cant log in with alt on ipad mini anymore

9. Ok so there are SOME cases where it might still crash.

This is resolved if you delete the app and reinstall. BUT we are also fixing that crash too and submitting another new build with the fix for the weird scrolling.

Apologies, this is hard to reproduce. We keep a lot of old devices around to test but we don't have all of very single old device.

Funny story, once we got robbed and someone stole all our old crappy phones that we use for testing.

The funny part is that they were mostly worthless, but to us they were super valuable for testing. Anyway... build should be out ASAP. GAH!

Me right now:

10. Deleted the app and reinstalled but app is still crashing 

11. My main is on a full sized iPad with ios 9.6 and no matter your fix or suggestions, nothing has worked, I cannot access game on said device. I have been patient enough, and am quite over having to wait to access my account!

12. I have an OLD DEVICE with up to date iOS which I brought to play just kaw on yet with new update it still doesn't work like a lot us it getting ridiculous keep sending messages through help and get patronising responses like I'm the idiot, I spent 4 yrs getting my engineering degree, have your engineers got theirs wrote in crayon on their fridges , sort this out please , and help us players who love the game but can't play on Alts or mains it doesn't matter we put our money and time in , START sorting your end out devs thx

13. Yea that message is annoying to look at lol. Anyhow downloaded new update and did the uninstall/reinstall and still doesn't work. Guess I won't be able to catch up with the event now from losing out on a couple of days worth of drops.

14. Deleted and reinstalled, nothing better as before

15. A few months ago ATA did say that older ios devices were not going to be able to take the new updates it's like everything else technology advances weekly it's a money making business by the Electronic industry,and apple is notorious for their own updates that screw up a lot of ppl's games.That's the reason many of my friends are switching to droid,including my daughter wishing she hadn't joined the apple bandwagon in the first place.

16. I cant Login with my main since Almost 24hrs now.

I deleted and reinstalled a few times.

Kaw and iOS have latest Updates.

It keeps crashing at the loading screen.

Missed a whole day of Event now plus 1/2 of a decent Strip yesterday because of that.

Any news about it?

17. is there any update from the devs about it or are we all being kept in the dark

18. Well it doesn't work.... my alt is on mini iPad I have tried everything . Even resettting iPad.... it is in latest version of ios... and I still can't log on... I wrote to devs for help... it a word in response.... not good ATA.... if u wanna keep players who spend money on this game!!!

19. And I first reported this last week!!! Guess my alt won't be doing well in this event... or ever again!! 

20. *not a word in response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.