What if ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jul 8, 2017.

1. No wonder frank procto doesnt want to look at my thread titled " Who runs it?".Because on page 6 of it is him insulting me again. So he lied this thread wasnt the first of mine he had hounded and insulted me on .

2. Never said it was first,you and your friend said all threads lately,2 threds pfffft.and stop hating you creepy troll you are just jealous of my fame.stop insulting me you hate frank train rider

3. I offered Roni the world and she gave it up for a cheap haircut and a couple of dollars

4. You go girl!

6. Let's all stop and take in for a minute that the great rice a roni has me blocked on its profile for no reason lol

7. No point stressing about kaw. Who cares what you could have done different in the past. You have a clan you're Happy in that's all thay matters. Chill do whatever it's only a game.

9. TL;DR - but I get the gist. Been in here as long as you roni baby and we had some fun! I wouldn't change anything, the clans we left behind are left behind for a reason. It's also been quite a lot longer than 5 years babe

10. Hi Mobo ,it's a great feeling when the gangs all back .Colonel is missing still though !

11. Good Thread Roni, I my biggest regret was dropping from damn near Hlbc to gh 3 months before the nerf.

I would've done few things different, socially, in the beginning of my KaWreer too. Woulda joined a OSW clan much earlier, and Even though I love my KotFE Homies I prolly would've joined a smaller less prestigious clan that I could've influenced more without embracing the complicated politics that come with the Flagship clan of an alliance.

Would've helped out more newbs too, you can never teach too much and its how this game survives, even as my favorite parts die.

I would've engaged Alyson in a 1v1 the one time she gave me inc after a misunderstanding involving some dude clubbing seals.I cleared up the mistake instead, but I think it woulda been funner to tap back in retrospect.

I wouldn't have smoked so much weed the day harb got stripped, I was napping when he was first put in CA so I missed the initial OSW celebration.

I would've protested the fang hunt. That was the birth of a monster. Same with HTE.

I wanna say I wouldnt have hopped on the antironi bandwagon but I woulda never met and 1V1d lili if I hadnt, so sorry but I'd fry you all over again jus for that fun ass battle lol.

Im sure theres other things id have done different too but who really knows.

12. Hi Crimson , great comment and no worries , we may have been at each others throats and to hell n back with each other for ages .But least we became friends in the end haha.And yes Lili is a bundle of fun and a fierce fighter ha.i had lots of laughs with her and when she was fighting i.s.s before they recruited her that time was so funny. Thankyou what you wrote. Me and Gremlyn had fighted for years i think from 2013-14 .i cant even remember how it even started but a few months ago we finally became friends .

13. Well, I gotta say that my KaW life would've been much different without meeting Roni on my very first day (and getting crosswise over an ally right away?) and the ensuing friendship/drama that ensued over the next couple years. Roni u were a big part of the early days at DE before I was owner and always added a bit of a quirky side to things. Then came my first real OSW, against Roni!  Hello to Mobo and all u other notable adversaries)

I learned to make friends out of adversaries, and occasionally make a friend into an adversary! ?? I would prob have quit awhile ago without OSW, the growth race is obviously not going away?

Oh the What If... ???

14. What if my internet hadnt been down and broke for 8 hours due to a hurricane storm that hit my area. I would have been on kaw then and caught the strip that you and maupio and daariosnow did on me lol.i couldnt get on my phone internet untill the storm was over.Then i woke up at 03.00am being stripped of allies by you 3 .You all was the only succesful strip ever to be done on me .Mostly i wake up and catch them but it was beyond my control this time . Congratulations Bob ! We have some funny memorys and some angry tension ones too lol.i miss ArikDragon i hope one day he will return.

15. ...sleep is more important.

iPhone

16. I would change everything but also nothing

17. Damned if you do , damned if you dont Balto. They will still find fault in you even if you do good things.Well in my case anyway haha.So might as well just do it and dance on the razor's edge.

18. What if I never quit this game on and off??
    Its kind of crazy to think that I have 5 year badge for this game.
    Yet, im still so small and my impact is nothing, im not like the other kaw players who have been around like Dillybar, Benny, and others who I cant remember off the top of my head.
    It feels like this game is gone though, and it doesnt really matter anymore lol

19. Be happy with what you have done not with what you have'nt .Cant change it .