What if ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jul 8, 2017.

1. You know your winning when everyone is hateful lol

2. Just some of your words lol

3. I have confession to make Roni,i just wanted your attention.I LOVE YOU RONI I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!thats a What if?

4. You do look a bit jealous

5. Jealous on what?you look like a fan

6. What kind of a fan? I hope I'm a pretty one.

You tell me what are you jealous of? You've sure posted this thread a lot and many others Roni has made I'm sure the sad thing is you probably don't even know her she's actually a nice person.

But she's right you just jump on the Roni hate train for no reason.

7. Roni is basically saying that without kaw she is nothing lel
    What are her accomplishments in life? Well she's super cool on kaw of course! What else?

8. You do look a bit jealous[/quote]
    Jealous on what?you look like a fan[/quote]

What kind of a fan? I hope I'm a pretty one.

You tell me what are you jealous of? You've sure posted this thread a lot and many others Roni has made I'm sure the sad thing is you probably don't even know her she's actually a nice person.

But she's right you just jump on the Roni hate train for no reason.[/quote]
    So ppl that dont like her are Jealous?many others?im not the one with +3k posts.hate train?didnt know there was one.so far i got more"hate" than her lol.and you are right i dont know her but i think if you post threads you cant asume that not all will like or agree with you,at least i dont when posting on them.

9. So you don't like her but you don't know her? K I'll leave it at that.

10. Maybe i dont like what she is posting and yes after what i seen i dont like her.you are saying that if you dont know someone you cant disslike them?i can mention 100's that i dont know but that i dont like.i leave it with that

11. iPhone

12. Maybe you should start your own clan. To help new players. Funnel all your energy into doing something positive for the kaw-munity 

13. hi Ventress, well i do a little work behind the scenes . i got 2 people from pimd to play kaw over the weekend .And one today. i havent got the patience to do a clan anymore. But anybody wanting to learn something can always p/m me and i'll try to help. And Frank the feelings mutual. Hi Todd !And joe if everybody had such a great real life nobody would be playing kaw likewise yourself.

14. Hi Grizzy , with every " Star " .We going to get haters jealous of our fame. it comes with the territory !

15. Yes as king of kaw i totally know what you mean.as i am the greatest and nr1 famous person on here you are not allowed to say anything negative about me or question that i am king of kaw.any negative comment will automatic make you a troll,hater,creep and jealous of my fame.ty

16. The king of Kaw is AshesOfEden he already has the crown.

17. i bumped the thread so you can see frank.And it'll give you another thread of mine to hate and find fault with !!

18. As the First Forum President I detest this thread

19. You are a creepy hater troll that jumped on the hate Frank train.and i dont read many threads so i stick to this one,i like it so much

20. Oops read it for 3 sec and saw that you hated someone,bad roni bad.maybe lay off the calling others haters trolls creeps.but keep bumping your own threads,make you look good lol