What if ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jul 8, 2017.

1. H e y I w a n t o b r a g a b o u t t h e c r a p p y c l a n s I h a v e b e e n I n. P a y a t t e n t I o n t o m e

2. if i want to brag about it trust me i would have gone into vast elaberate detail.No this ws just a breif sketch skimming the surface.Why dont you do your history peanut butter then we can compare ?But yeah we soo so cool and edgey writting in the hashtag style which is so deja-vu.

3. Hi Ashes and Dink Thankyou what you wrote.

4. I was in that role play warrior cat / lion clan years ago

5. One day rone will realise it's only a game and nothing matters.

6. Lol nobody is bothered so you say.Yet you came back to this thread and commented twice.That says to me you interested to read the further developments.And it's only a game so you say and nothing matters.Yet here you are attached to everything i write.Say one thing Joe but do another sums you up.

7. Op , you came ,you saw . You caused havoc . Job done .

8. Told you, bahahahaha!!!!!
    Trolls care

9. Ya it's a game and I'm bored, which is why I came back to look at a post I've previously commented on, how else would I know if anyone replied?
    If I cared I'd have bothered to read all your crappy paragraphs lel

10. Bored ?? Wtf you doing here then ?. Another anti Roni bandwagon jumper . If you bored then simply find something better to do .It aint that hard lol

11. Like what?? A 4 piece jigsaw puzzle 

12. Believe me its tough , struggled with corner pieces lol

13. If you want to get really really bored watch Liverpool try to play football.now where is that bandwagon

14. What do you think I'm doing? I'm here because I'm bored you fool  and bandwagon jumper? I've never liked her I don't need to hop on a bandwagon you muppet. Forums are where the drama is at which is why I'm here nubs

15. Lmao . 1 muppet after another it seems

16. This is funny ,why is roni so unliked , seems cool to me , just asking

17. When this game ends & it will , names will spring to mind and amongst many guess who will be remembered? 2 people on this thread , Ashes & roni , no one else .

18. Not toast, igropecarebears, shifter, benny, bastion, manbearpig, xtreme?

19. They not on this thread ,, many will be remembered for making the game what it is and having an impact .To many to name but Roni def 1 of them in my book .