app crash

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BlutEngel, Jul 8, 2017.

1. New legends are out and aw crashes on apple devices. Even after reinstalliing kaw and rebooting device.

Why do the devs never test their updates before they release them????

2. Can you send help message? We aren't seeing the crash on our test devices nor in our logs. Thanks.

3. It's not all apple devices. But iPad 2, ios 9.3.5 crashes. Before update. After update. After reboot.

4. My app wouldn't work for at least 30 minutes, then finally it let me back in and ... new legends were available.

5. It's a very old device... let me look.

6. My app has been crashing all day and I've only been able to get onto kaw using pc

7. Ipad 2 was able to connect. Got circle reward, but never saw the promo screen. ?

8. Ok, so we pushed a fix that should help so you need to update.

9. What fix? My devices that don`t work anymore are all ipod touch model 5g. and thex still don't work.

10. Cant log in with my ipad mini too

11. Ipod touch 6g works, 5g modells all crash.

12. I can't log in on my IPad I uninstalled and reinstalled still can't :(

13. My ipod5 won't login either...

14. Knows the feeling way to well lol, 3 days couldn't get on my alt, sad face.

15. My ipad2 account will not load now with newest update. Please fix asap. Ty

16. Since the last legends got released, kaw does not run on any ipod touch 5g anymore.

Devs wrote they realeased a fix, but there is no update in the appstore.

A few days ago all those problems with that premium eb event and now more mistakes.



17. I'm hungry as hell right now
    And I've had 20 beers so my hungry is over 9000 right now

18. Took me 3 hours to logon...totally missed war

19. Hi there, sorry about that. KAW is not working well on older devices due to memory issues. We are doing some optimizations but the new update likely won't be available until tomorrow.

20. I'm having the same prob fix it guys plz