Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Fates boon is a reward from legends that increase in level up to a max level which gives you 25% plunder boost for 7 days.

The same is true for victors chest which is a reward from PvP legends. This provides a PvP plunder boost.

2. When I go to upgrade a building I have two options for upgrading, 1 by gold and 2 by a flag thing. What is the flag thing? Shoot me a wall post with answer please.

3. It's the option to use building tokens.

4. So in KAW if someone refers his account as a "Whale". What the heck does that implies? Is it a type of build, or a type of strategy?

5. I'm guessing it means a big account but I'm poker a whale would be a noob so idk what it's really referring to. My guess is high cs

7. A whale is a big spender.

8. A whale is not a fish, it's a mammal, it breaths air and requires fresh water to survive

Since there is no fresh water in the ocean like Dolphins it gets fresh water from the stuff it eats

Blood

9. Why on my profile under the LL war bonuses heading ... does it say
    "0% from +-1,171,724,001 ( 0% at 0) "
    For my attack and defense equipment?
    Clearly this is a glitch?

10. Legends events

Just would like to know if the rumours are correct and that is the end of the events or is there going to be another starting? And if there will be another..whens it going to be? Thankyou

11. Re: Legends events

You have been lied too.

12. Nobody is going to know this except the developers sorry send a ticket.

13. You got a screen shot with edited gold out or other info you want to hide?

I should mention that the % from your banner does not add to the equipment bonus

14. I wonder who is this Gal that we see in the loading screen when we log in to Kaw? In on android btw not sure if it looks the same on Iphone

15. Hey why can't I sell my silver bars? I went to marketplace and its locked does it have requirements to sell?

16. That happens to lots of people, use a help ticket

17. Does % equipment take BFA and BFE into account? And does its stats decrease as you unload?

18. 10 questions science still hasn't answered

19. % based equipment is based off your buildings only and their current strength.

Towers will give a constant bonus as they don't drop when you use troops.

Troops and spies will lower in strength the more you use therefore give lower % bonuses when low on troops or spies

20. If I hit an eb then leave the clan then rejoin the clan, do I keep my actions?