UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Nope,will have get the equipment from eb again

2. Is there a way to see total bonus from your charms?

3. Should probably give the total stats you have from transmuted equipment.

4. There's no display at the moment for showcase cs. All stats from the transmuted stats are added and seen in your achievement/equipment stats on your profile page.

5. I understand that but was stating a section for the showcase like in the equipment section.

6. Good addition to the game. Thank you

7. How dare you assume my mutation...

8. Great update devs. I have a stack of gloves and trinkets not showing as transmutable... assume stuff is taking time to work through? Also saw someones profile yesterday and they were showing three of the same 'special event' chest plates, which isn't possible, again assume that's a 'feature' that will be fixed.

9. Am really curious about thread title.. how is it relevant to the thread 

10. Pls do something about other items section, its really a mess. Ty

11. Worked once for me now I can't get back on the transmute page is that normal?

12. Yeah swiping doesn't always get us to the transmute page, hope accessibility to it is improved, but nice addition

13. Can we transmute banners we'll never use?

14. unable to even get on my ipad since the update , having to use my pc, sent feedback and not even got a decent answer not amused at the moment !!!!

15. u guys are dumb, just swipe to the left once your on the mage screen

16. Some older devices are having trouble grabbing all dem Charms. We are waiting for Apple to approve a new update that should fix it for you.

17. This will work only and I mean ONLY if I can get some waffles.

18. If you gain another piece of equipment after transmuting the original you need to enchant it to the originals level or it goes into its own slot,if enchanted it goes to the original charm that now carries the number 2 on it.

19. Correct. If you own multiple of the same item they will stack. Different items take up their own place in the Showcase. Different levels of Charms have different stats/properties so they are considered separate.

20. With the old fashioned enchanting mechs (resets)you can forget enchanting the electric bow