UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Where can I see the sum of bonus from this?

2. Please just get on with it and scrap kaw on pc I actually think it would be a good thing.

3. Can someone infinitely stack charms? I.E. I fully enchant a Hystricidae Helmet, turn it into a charm, then get the same helm from an EB and repeat the process.

4. Yes but you can't enchant that equip

5. Ok thanks Bruce. Unfortunately I don't have a device to link to at the moment :(

6. Yes, but not that efficient tbh.

7. Does the transmutation show our equipped equipment? If so I don't want to do transmute what I have already equipped

8. Just buy the cheap mithril equipment, transmute, repeat, don't need to upgrade and waste your aqua, just burn thru the thousands and thousands of useless mithril

9. For now it is added to the Achievement / Equipment Bonuses section of your profile.

Equipped items do not appear on the Transmute page.

Yeah if you don't mind having all those dirty non-gold charms in your Showcase.

10. Can someone direct me to a list of equipment needed for ebs? Cant find one

11. Whenever stuff is transmuted and it shows you the stats, does it give those stats or is it about 2% like normal equipment or allies?

12. The stats it displays represent the permanent bonus the Charm will provide (you can tap on the Equip / Charm on that page to see the item details for each as well). Note that in most cases, the Charm stats are in fact smaller than the Equip they're derived from, but you get all of 'em.

13. Where do its bonus add?

14. The Achievement / Equipment section of your profile

15. How do you use it on Androids? Please explain the process!

16. Unable to do this on droid

17. And the devs mess something else up again.... Go figure!

18. Do we get to select which ones we want to show on our profile screens?
    I know all are visible if you open that tab but if we want to showcase certain ones, can we?

19. As long as you've downloaded the new build you should be able to access Transmutation. Ask a friendly droid player who has found it and they might show you the way.

The ones previewed on your profile are the most recent ones you have created. If you want you can save the best for last, but there will be numerous new items being added to the Showcase moving forward, so the preview area is mostly a snapshot of what you've been up to.

20. Still don't see it and updated app