UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. So can you tell us what the secret is? :D

2. [title=yellow+red]well alright then back to equipment hunting we go[/title]

3. Dont think it works for kindles

4. "Someone lurks in the shadows"

Care to elaborate on that?

5. Will max enchanting a piece of equipment provide a larger stat bonus when converted to a charm?

6. Yes. The bonus a Charm provides is based on several factors, one of which is the CS of the its former self.

7. Not to pull you up on LOTR quotes but i am pretty sure gandalf says "Run, you fools" silly middle earth people do not fly ‍

9. The Kindle is still propagating to Stores, so you won't be able to access the Transmute page yet. Keep an eye out for it!

10. Say it isn't so !! The quote is definitely "Fly, you fools" ...now back to being excited about transmuting junk equipment :p

11. Swipe [CENSORED BY BRUCE] for transmutation happy kawing

12. Just seems like another way those who have top equipment in pvp get another bonus along with the equip they're already wearing and their allies. Just referring to a thread that was talking about how pvp is unfair as it is. And you added a factor to make the tops stronger.

13. [title=yellow+red]When are you rolling this out, I just updated kaw and I see nothing new[/title]

14. Just updated my Droid nothing there for showcase or transmute,do we have to go through the reinstall again

15. It's out, but it's hidden. Ask your buds or someone in WC who has Charms in their Showcase.

16. I've swiped the aqua transmute every way the same with purchase aqua all I get is the purchase option

17. My boys the devs been firing out updates at unprecedented rates

18. Thnx to a helpful acc I have found how to locate the hidden location,but I'm guessing that he/she is on apple I had to swipe the text above the purchase inferno tab.
    Hope this helps droid users

19. How can we transmute equipment on PC accounts? Is that feature available right now?

20. You will have to Transmute from a device. However once you do so the permanent stats that Charms provide will in fact be applied to your account whether you are on PC or mobile.