Warts and all

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jul 1, 2017.

1. I have no idea what you're talking about, I make good friends and have never been double-crossed. Sounds more like you didn't have those folks as friends.

2. Yes lol since i am not a good judge of character and trust too easy.Now mostly i have old enemys / turned friends in my friend list .

3. Roni, if a friend betrays you and stabs you in the back, they are showing you what they feel your worth is to them. They make the decision for you. That's not a friend. They are taking out the trash for you. The trash just happens to be them.

4. Omg it's a game who cares? You need to get outside more and get some real friends who aren't made of pixels

5. One day you will probably be double crossed. It happens. If you a good sense in who you can trust it happens less. Having said that, I don't think anyone should be afraid to make new friends because they are afraid of being hurt. It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

6. I feel like there's a lot more of a story here that you can't or don't want to take the time to post.

There are back stabbers all around, Be wise on who you pick for friends, and when something goes wrong, don't jump to conclusions, talk. Communicate. If it becomes clear that they want to hurt you, cut them out. You don't need to put up with that, and it's not healthy.

7. Lol that's the best kind of friend you can have! You already know where you stand with them! Lol embrace it!

8. I wouldn't concentrate too much on the effort of "making friends", worry more about personnel growth & enrichment. When you're making friends to fulfill insecurity you're gonna attract other neurotic people then you enable each other's bad behavior. Grow as a person & you'll meet people you really want to be friends with. The older & wiser you get the less friends you'll need or want. Maintain good family relationships they're the ones that matter in the end. Most everyone else comes & goes.

iPhone
    

9. Thankyou Hades,Princess and Todd for all your good advice.And joe you are here on kaw exactly the same ammount of time as me.So really if you had lots of really good non trapped inside a phone game friends.Then you wouldnt be here so much. Well really i only really trust people on kaw that have the same lookout on kaw as me.But just lately i have noticed i been getting loads of follows. i accept almost anybody .But most that do really only follow me to say they heard or was told so much bad things about me is it true etc. So i have keep explaining to them mostly things are exaggerated or some lies spun in there too.But some i have formed good friends with when they get over the shock that no i am not always like how i have been portrayed. Well not always anyway. And i am extremely close to my sister she is my best friend .Even though were opposite personalitys she keeps me in check .And not many people can do that haha.

10. I love my clannies warts and all ️️