A message for you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Jul 1, 2017.

1. I have some words from a friend, that I will share

"when we touch something we leave our fingerprints. When we touch the lives of people we leave our identity. Life is good when you are happy. Life is much better when others are happy because of you.

Nothing in nature lives for itself. Rivers do not drink their own water. Trees do not eat their own fruit. The sun does not shine for itself. Flowers do not spread their fragrance for themselves.

Living for others is a rule of nature. We are all born to help each other. It does not matter how difficult the situation in which you are. Keep doing good."

2. LOCK AND THROW AWAY.
    ATTENTION ATTENTION x_x wants ATTENTION.LETS ALL GIVE HIM SOME

3. ^ He sounds angry :shock:

4. Just do your job,prove that your not useless

5. Thank you, but in this instance what would my job be exactly? :?

Oh yeah, please don't derail this thread and stay on topic. Thanks ️

Decent thread x.

6. I'm glad you like it drgn

7. And whats the topic?posting random junk in forums?and how does your comments fit into the topic?

8. This is such a beautiful and inspirational message.i love it !

9. Unfortunatly we are human ,totally selfish, pillage the planet for our own means and in time our actions will bite us in the ass

10. Lmfao! Yeah, he's angry! :lol:

Why all the scouts though? With your stats you shouldn't need them. 

Edit: And fireworks?? Guess it is almost The 4th of July, way to get into the spirit!!

11. And you are staying on topic we can see,not derailing?you ban gdmfsob,but you use this thread for personal msg

12. Drgn I feel you are going off topic. pot calling the kettle black?

13. Thanks roni I'll tell my friend you said so

14. Another useless thread by a useless player so sad n

15. Like every mod. They act like gods but god forbid you call them out since the devs give them free reign lol

16. I just thought it was kinda funny, but yes you are correct. My apologies x.

He isn't banned btw, not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

On an on topic note, part of your op suggests that rivers and trees etc while a part of nature, are somewhat.. sentient beings that willingly give to others rather than selfishly act for themselves?

17. Yeah we are only recently finding out how intelligent plants are and how water is effected by words and intentions

I saw a short movie about how a test was done in a laboratory where 2 cabbage plants were hooked up to a machine

They had different people come into the room and check the plants, after a while one person came in and broke one up, while the other was showing stress

Later the boss brought everyone back in one at a time and the surviving plant was able to identify the culprit

And later in that video it showed a Japanese lady and her cactus was hooked to a machine that had a speaker, and she started teaching it Japanese

Plants are well aware of us and animals, that's the reason for fruit, hopefully if it makes a fruit we like we will plant it and form a partnership

But the point is that life is about helping others no matter what the situation

Here is a 2 minute clip
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_zOcPG6SA

Another clip from Russian experiments with the cabbages
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtcA46O-vA

18. I think your friend needs to lay off the hashish.

19. Apparently he is banned, but it wasn't by my hand. Which doesn't make me a liar, merely mistaken.

@FRANK, please refrain from bypassing in the forum or suffer the same fate as your friend. Your post has been merged out.

If he feels his ban was unjustified then I encourage him to submit a ticket with his complaint. Same goes for you as well if you'd like to lodge a complaint against me.

20. You said, "when we touch something we leave our fingerprints." Strangely though, by not touching something we are still leaving fingerprints. Isn't that interesting, how everything is a choice and has meaning?

Of course, using The Incredibles logic of "If everyone is Super, no one is," then doesn't that mean that "if everything is a choice and has meaning, then there is no meaning?"

How does this observation affect your post, OP?