KaW Question

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by The_Gladiator, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Dear fellow KaWers,

For today I was thinking and a little thought unraveled in my mind: Most apps that offer currency purchases in game will give you a killing of currency for playing the game... yielding small amounts though. Now I'm not overstating that we don't get free stuff on KaW, usually we do all of the time, but what about KaW? I'm not saying people deserve to get an atrocious amount of Nobility for free but Wouldn't it be nice if KaW were like other games in that sense?

Yet I'm just throwing ideas out here, I have no understanding if this has been brought up in under my eye before, maybe it has and just got rejected?... Does anyone else have thoughts pertaining to the subject? Or maybe give a little support for the cause?

Yours Truly,
    The_Gladiator

2. Re: KaW Idea

You want free nobs??? Grind on questing and use the free nobility wall(Which does work, just quite rarely). Using those and allocating your time wisely on nobility grinding could easyily buy you a seal a week.

The devs aren't going to give more free stuff away(Considering the amount of free xtals they give away every time they mess up) when their are other alternatives already out there.

3. Free nobility offers are free

4. They give free stuff through the events. Sure, its not nobs, but you can get a lot of other useful stuff.

5. Oh no

6. Hmm, I seem to get that a lot.