Update and Support PC

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AoW, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I have played you game for years but im thinking about giving up on it. I mostly play at work and i am a programmer which has me on computer for 10-12 hours a day. While working i cannot stop and play with my cell phone. I spend what i suspect is good money on the game and would expect you to want to keep it. Having said this without the pc version i think my activity and willingness to want to play might disappear and would like to request you rethink your stance on dropping pc version. I am also aware i am not the only person who thinks this. Anyway thanks for considering or at least listening. :?:

2. Oh I didn't know they were completely dropping pc version.

3. You literally just have to log into the phone version of KaW several times a day to get your legends bonuses. Like when you go to the bathroom or something? Its not hard to work around. Who doesn't have a smart phone nowadays?

4. I said it before,get an android emulator,like BlueStacks or something.

5. Does that work for kongregate?

You can't even login on a device you can only play kongregate account on kongregate. So all you people saying all this gibberish about having to login in on your device to collect your legends and all this bluestacks crap are wrong.

I've had an account on kongregate for 3 years and now its just useless left behind because it CANNOT do legends in any way I feel bad for the people that have their mains on there.

I lied its closer to 2 years lol but still the point still stands.

6. Isn't there a risk with emulators ruining something blah blah blah?

7. I have no idea about this but why should people have to download an emulator anyway.

8. no

9. I think my message got off topic, all im saying is that for pple playing one account but cannot do it on thier phone the pc version makes it possible.

10. You're right grizzy.

11. Just get rid of PC KaW already so you can throw away another revenue stream like how you got rid of GaW.

12. Pc versión rocks for doing Wars
    anda playing The Game on 3 big 27" Tvs....

Phones are just To carry your main Like a kid To everywhere u Go....

Pc versión Needs To get some free speakers a month Or something, clans are still dying

13. There are people who don't have cell phones and only play game on pc my sister is one and i dont know why you can't have event for them its not right that some can have event but outhers cant please fix it so the ones on pcs can still play kaw

14. Like i said, desktop version Is a must have, There Is a lot of computer base gamers OuT There The Mmorg Comunity Is big

15. Our clan has lost 9 people "so far" because of this very thing. If you're going to run these types of Events, they need to be pic friendly !!!

16. There are 3 of my colleagues and myself, who, due to restrictions on portable devices at work, can only play the game on a PC, we have been playing the game for years, but will now no longer bother if we cannot get the rewards etc, ATA must be doing well to be able to lose loyal players!

17. "kaw on pc"

18. At all those who can only use Kaw on pc at work I have this amazing idea! Why not actually work and do what you are supposed to be doing instead of playing kaw ;)