Cost to become Build Complete?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by The_Octopus, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I was curious if there were any legitimate estimates that could be provided for the cost (in various leading currencies) to become build complete. To clarify...this would be from the point of first picking up the game.

I realize there are many variables..rates of activity, build type, purchase times/types, etc...but looking for a ball park figure.

Furthermore...not exactly sure how it could be figured out (but it is entirely possible with a moderate amount of disclosure among players or even developers) it would be interesting to calculate a value per nob spent. As in 100 nobs yields an average cs increase value of 15.3 cs growth( just an example)

Thanks for any input in advance

2. I cannot specify a figure, however I can present this image of ravioli.

hope this helps

3. Tasty

Unless you're going to spend a lot forget about BC not that that's a bad thing the game needs income some how. Just play your game and just forget about it.

4. You seem intelligent enough to get an idea yourself. Go look at the EB histories of clans with massive players, get an idea of their plunder at their current CS try and figure out how much bonus spells applied to that plunder. Then go look at the new land costs. 25 Level 10 deepmine buildngs would cost about 4,100 trillion (whatever that is in Q's)

Also, there is basically no figurative correlation between nobility and CS. Theres a bazillion ways to spend nobs, way too many variables. No amount of developer/player transparency is going to answer that question, there really isnt much of an answer.

EDIT: Scratch the first paragraph.. To be honest, I think the only players that might have any clue at this point are those who have already grown to over 1.5-2b CS. (remember when mist or whoever it was had to exploit a glitch to get that kinda CS? yea..crazy..) Go check out what LB players are making off ZTA. To get the best idea of whats possible, try and catch a LB player double cruxing ZTA with every possible plunder bonus (EE, BR, prolific, BC on, etc). The highest plunder Ive seen off a zta was about 46T by a single player. I dont remember but I dont think they had more than 300-400 actions which means they didnt even max xtal...

Another tip is, if your really serious about spending on this game, dont buy a thing from the store. You can get twice the nobs and about 1.5 times the xtals from the daily offers. (2000 nobs for 100$ and 200 xtals for 100$)

You might have to waste some cash buying the offers that give you things like speakers, but your still getting your moneys worth of nobs/seals/xtals too.

5. Roughly $4-4.5k not counting promos

Edit: this is only xtals and nobs

6. Damn, thats around what I was thinking except only with promos. Thanks for inputting here sky :)

7. This is only osman rai and up. Since you can get build tokens for all other lands. 

8. The real question is, how much gold do you need altogether to bc?

9. I'd rather buy a taco

10. 20 Q for deepmine, 2.618 Q for rai lv10-20, around 600 T for rai lv10, and Abby and HF are cheap comparatively.

11. Tyvm Sky & Sicarius! Very useful info. My tentative calculations had it anywhere from 5k to 7k USD. Somewhat off...very pleased to have a more accurate idea now