Who runs it ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jun 13, 2017.

1. I never said you should be forum president. I was referring to Shift3r's use of it.

2. Also, that's another childish remark. Surely you should respect someone even if you know nothing about them for that reason- you don't know who they are, what they have done etc. But anyway, you've shown you're too immature to listen to anyone so I'm not going to bother wasting my time.

3. This shifter person needs to get himself a reality check if he thinks he's prez only forum prez here is ashesofeden

4. Roni is an attention addict.

5. Not my maccaroni Either; I See U Roni

6. Ashes senpai is definitely the coolest :geek:

7. Why does everybody hate on roni? I'd vote for her for forum queen she an honest and caring person from every forum I've seen her in on this account and others so you all should cut her some slack. #roniforforumqueen

8. Hi Demon thankyou . i often wondered this too ! i think they think it'll get them in with the "cool gang" if they join in insulting me.

9. I'm just here watching the immaturity in KaW forums. What a good way to spend a Sunday morning with popcorn.

Anyway this thread is actually a joke. Getting mad / venting whatever you want to call it, about someone you have no idea who it is to tell you, "shut up". Come on, don't be like society and get uptight about everything that gets thrown your way.

And whoever said it earlier (I didn't pay attention), every single person on this game is completely irrelevant to your life. So why does it matter. Grow up.

10. ohh look - and another one.Thinks they know the whole run down of this story and thinks they can lecture and insult with petty names .

11. Please quote me on where I insulted with a petty name.

12. Telling someone to grow up is the same thing as calling them immature and childish.

13. You make me laugh Roni. Thanks

14. You just keep scout bombing me and failing eveytime, doesn't bother me when I go to work and don't hit all day. Keep going it's funny.

15. as soon as i wrote the above comment i get 1 inc steal and 1 onc scout. i knew it was you.You couldnt hit with army because so tiny.And you was dtw so scouting it has to be .

16. Fuzzybunny thinks she is a pro on all kaw fighting aspects.Yes i am just a newbie on kaw i have no idea how to pvp or anything. i am just a forum clown nothing more Miss-Maturity2theMax !!

17. I would not waste my spies on you when you dont join the PVP weekend.

18. Dont i ? Go look at my banner on my other account II-roni-II .Now go and put on your pvp event winners banner . You dont know me at all Mrs-I-Judge-People-While-I-sit-in-The-Dugout

19. Doesn't change the fact I'm not going to waste my spies on your account right now.

20. Bring back saltyfeet .the 1 & only true gem of forums.