Update hate

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Kell_the_Cr0w_MaCHiNE-, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devs, why..?
    I know this is a milder concern than, say, the pc people being shorted rewards last event. But omg, wth did you people do to the pm interface for Android?? It's horrible!
    Never mind for a second the cheesy, quasi-medieval theme; that's par for KaW. The text area is reduced to half-width, taken up by chat icons of our banners and unnecessary gaps above and below the text in these awful chat bubbles.
    Chat icons are completely useless. And who cares what banner your friend is using? You wanna know so badly, you look up their profile.
    Ads look like jumbled bits of nothing. Yes, they post fine in wc, but a lot of us ad-makers test run our ads in pm first. This new ui makes that impossible.
    Also, it's just damn ugly. Yes, the old ui was bland. But this new one... Just... Can't words more. Too much bleah.
    #hate #omg #kmn

2. more drama :p

3. When did the whisper UI for android change? I'm asking so I can have some context here as an iOS/PC user.

4. Within the last two hours.

5. Have you considered testing ads in the clan description, CC, or ally chat instead?

6. Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into the clan ad issue.

7. huh not the legends for PC. and some eq and bc from last event.

8. That's not what this post is asking about. Thanks.

9. Have you tried simply uninstalling the update that started the problem?

10. Shut up Mark. You aren't even a mod

11. :mrgreen:

12. I have to agree on this. You're treating the chatbox like a messaging app such as Facebook's Messenger. The banner icons are meant to be "profile pictures," but serve no purpose other than fluff and as OP stated, they are a waste space.

The spaces between each chat bubble from your conversations are nice if the other person is responding to what you said. Rather than spacing out each message.

There is no continuity with the background of the new private message update and the rest of KaW. Is kaw getting a new look? If not, please reconsider changing it back or to something similar.

That's all I can think of to contribute

Cheers

14. Yes.

15. Awesome! Do you guys have any rough designs you can share with the community?

16. Where's my Malibu Stacy pic?

17. Hang tight, it'll start rolling out sooner than you think.

18. Cool beans. Thanks for the forum interaction 

19. So should I update now or wait till later?

Edit: I have autoupdate turned on, and Im scared if i open the play store to turn it off it will update. I suppose i will just let it do what it wants.

20. Update now. The new UI for pm is bareable for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.