FarmFest2017 THE BIG 1Q STRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 13, 2017.

1. You got no attention from Judith, so you had to put it on forums to try get your fix?

2. Ohhh Buurrnnnn

4. FF is a kaw wide event. Organized and ran by players. Most sufficient and widely available form of communication and a way of keeping everyone informed and updated is forums. Remember when there were no clans in kaw? And those had to be ran through forums? No disrespect to Judith or any nub/vet/whoever that got farmed. Stop making them all look more butthurt than they actually are :)

5. This is a well organised strip, very well executed and delivered, probably the best ... But your post does make me cringe about how word it, very boastful

7. It was a farm fest, don't stripp farm fest.
    These clans that think that they have made a great FF against a player without being able to defend itself and taking away all the allies, have no shame nor value to do it to players who have strong clans behind.
    you will have fun but you are more miserable and ruined. You have ruin years of work for a player that is needed in kaw.
    You can fight and farm but you do not need to sink someone who has not done anything to you.
    You act like cowards because you belong to a group that dominates kaw. To compensate your inferiority complex in real life you act as thugs in the game, you are regrettable.

8. This was definitely in the spirit of FF and PE, however I definitely feel sorry for Judith and wish FF judges would hit someone actually worth hitting instead of crushing a noob

11. Fart fest ran by a pack of fanny farters.

12. Hmmmm interesting.

13. Fun thread;

I definitely felt the drama in this "violent hero" vs "outraged fairy" role play show.

I'd like to ask the number one question I had on my mind throughout the reading of this whole thread:

when will you be able to strip every person who has a "do not hire" banner because they opted into pvp but they're not even in the Epic OSW between machines and hoarders?

14. What's with the necro ???
    Nobody cares ....this is soooooo March 2017