remove 15 minute eb-countdown!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by --M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r--, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Please remove or adjust the 15 minutes eb-Countdown! What ist it for??? Nowadays that Trains are running all the way you could easy it up and adjust the timer:

-reduce it from 15 to 1 minute

-let the starting Admin choose between 0-xx minutes

Or

-remove it totally.

This would also help the small Clans to keep their members in because it would reduce clanhopping imo.

Im sure that this isnt a new suggestion but i believe it would be an awesome increase of gameplay

2. Please give me an explanation why you think its a bad idea.

I am sure i have left out many aspects in my thoughts.

️

3. No. It needs nerf,Thus 15min cool

4. This new idea and original thread will certainly facilitate the removal of the 15 minute eb countdown. Thank you in advance for successfully opening our eyes to ways to make kaw better and making a thread about it. I hope they give you valiant knight, you've earned it.

5. What good would it do if you have no troops to use on it because there was zero regen

Let's do away with troop regeneration too!

Unlimited attacks all day erday

6. Allow me to illustrate this request..

EB with the 15 minute countdown..

*Note 1: Classy running of the trains.. like Vixy and Silph sipping champagne

*Note 2: Regular Kaw players (like OP) who is like Garth in the gif

EB without 15 minute countdown

Git into meh belly meow!!!! Once it hits the lips it tastes SO good!!!! =))

7. Support

8. Support or at least bring timer down to 5 min

9. #facts

10. 1), It wouldn't reduce clan hopping by much or even at all, people will still hop to another eb thats closer to the end.
    Their is many things clan owners and admins can do to stop clan hopping anyway.

2), Besides very large or hte clans that thrive off xtals that 15 mins is used to regen.
    Don't really want to further encourage this pay 2 play mentality already that the devs have so egarly placed onto kaw.

No Support, not much point in changing it.

11. How can someone of your size be such a noob?

12. I assume he has access to daddies bank account

13. It seems some accts get bugs that cant regen w/o the 15 mins countdown and some peoples cant get back to real life w/o the 15mins countdown lol

14. Oh wow. In didnt expect such a forum-Nerd-rage! 

Well. Actually i did. ?

You Sir, are getting insulting. Tztz. It is a proposal nothing more or less to discuss about.
    You are an idiot!!! 

15. Tbf it's a dumb proposal

16. If you would Tell me why and share your wisdom with me then i could understand.
    Maybe i would become less dumb and so you would have helped to make the World a better place. 

17. Ok ok so you could just spam ZTA's out at 1-2minutes each and there's 1440 minutes in a day therefore you could do 720 ZTA's (roughly) in one day which is a tiny bit OP :(

18. EB's with 15 min wait

OP after 15 min wait is lifted

19. Ashes.

I love you.