Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. High level abyss/osman is better for plunder.

2. eventhough both gives same stats? thanks yous

3. I got a really long pm explanation from some guy who had done work with it, that was the takeaway

4. On the new lands it looks like the attack building has more stats than the defensive and balanced build?

5. Where are my rewards only got given rewards for collecting 100 but I got over 4k come on devs sort it out

6. You need to collect them in the legends menu, you wont be given them automatically as far as i know.

7. About how much in allies do you need to make top 50?

8. REWARDS

:roll:

9. Top 50? I'd guess several Q

10. Are you seriously trying to burn people out at least give a day or two break

11. People are always saying that it is better to put towers on abyss or osmon rai. But I find this to be somewhat backwards as abyss and osmon rai have the buildings that are much stronger and have more plunder so wouldn't it be better for, say, a maxed build to put their towers on lowlands and highlands and have their attack buildings on hoarfrost, abyss, osmon rai and deepmine?

12. They dont have as big of an impact on plunder on Abyss and OR.

13. I am having trouble recovering an account. I've gone to the website and did not receive an email to reset my password what do I do? I have two accounts and don't want to risk losing one please help

14. Send a ticket.

15. I didn't get rewards from event yesterday. My account is not associated with a mobile device. I collected 3081 items.

16. In order to collect rewards from Legends* you need to log in on a mobile device before the legend ends to collect your rewards I believe

17. Is there anyway to calculate how much you should spend on allies?

18. Yes.

Hit the EB. Write down your ally bonus. Purchase a cheap ally. Hit the same EB. Compare new ally bonus to what you wrote down.

Repeat that until it no longer changes. At that point in time, you have the minimum you need. Every time you make an upgrade you should repeat this process.

19. You could alternatively use Titan-God's site which has a MP (max plunder calculator). It even comes with instructions :) http://www.kawguides.com/index.php/mp-calculator

Also, is anyone able to upgrade their salamander chest plate whatever its called? Or devs makin us all wait a few days? Says I have to upgrade with sindarin tomes, but I only have the empowered tomes. Or maybe its other way around. Anyways I cant upgrade the chestplate and having a hard time sifting through dev threads trying to figure it out.

EDIT; its the first tier if that makes a difference. Seems like it may be.