I'm allowed to rob you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Jun 4, 2017.

1. And when it was implemented the government promised it would never be more than 3% now we pay taxes from employment, a trip to the store, cable tv bill, electricity bill, gas bill, phone bill, and im sure theres more. We pay taxes to take a dump. Whoever thinks this is ok is why we our so pathetic. We let the government steal from us and kll us. Lol. Thats the kind of place u want your kids living in congratulations. Morons. Wake up and smell the coffee its only going to get worse. Greed only gets worse. We pay taxes to buy everything those smart guys need. But the majority are too stupid to see it and this is why it will never change. Common sense isnt as common as it once was.

2. Optimal chaos you sound like u been brainwashed very well lol. The country that protects us!!! Lol i laugh out loud at that. Protects us from what?? By giving us cheeseburgers and alcohol? By giving us food that we are addicted to and kills us. By giving us alcohol that kills us? Protects us huh???! Lol The average human is weak and bored. They pump our televisions with advertisements of this and that! What do you think we gonna do? Sit there and just watch it or go do what they are showing us? They dont protect a dam thing but their pockets! They dont give a dam about the american people. Go spill that dumb crap somewhere at the golf resort. We live in the real world.

3. Ok as I'm here and that's directed at me.
    So i get this straight.
    Yoi want lower taxes. Fair enough if campaigned for within legal means rather than refusing to pay whats due.
    I actually said how all nations can secure that goal over time. Legally.

So you want what now. That the police now arrest you for eating junk food amd alcohol?
    You could just not eat those products. Thats legal.
    Then you won't pay tax on them either
    But do you seriously want more government control?
    Isnt that the opposite of what xx is asking for.
    And even i think that is way too far to go. And think how much extra taxation would be needed to enforce and legislate all that extra control

4. Police arrest us for eatme cheesebirgers and alcohol? U said they protect us. That was my point. They dont protect anything but their pockets which is y they are thiefs. Nobody takes that much money from someone and is still in debt. Lol

5. Tell that to the officers that die in the line of duty.
    To those who go out every day and risk their lives not from giant killer burgers. But from lunatics with access to one or more of the 300 million guns in civilian hands.
    At least be serious about what the majority of decent police do.
    And yes i accept their are corrupt ones that need to be forced out and prosecuted. But they are a minority.

6. Do you live in poverty?

7. The officers that die in the line of duty and that go out everyday and risk their lives????!!!! LOL I LIVE WHERE THEY WORK!!! Who life is more in danger? They go to the suburbs when their shift is over. I go to sleep in the jungle!!!!!

8. I dont go to the store without my gun. And i risk catching a charge! At least they can defend themselves and still live free doing it. I defend myself and im put in a cell to rot. Atleast they have a fighting chance. If they get killed its because they are not good at what they do!

9. Well like xx tou coukd always move. But it would be far simpler to have more social respect for life.
    When you have to carry a gun to go shopping you have bigger issues than the police.
    Amd again. Blame your society. Blame people like xx that want you all relying on 200 year old out of date legislation that allows every idiot to carry a gun.
    How mamy Americans call for tje 2nd amendment to be misinterpreted so that people can carry guns to go shopping.
    Now i actually had a great debate with imitation cheese that was deleted as it was about guns.
    Bit back then i cited every mass shooting which he was using to justify gun ownership.
    Back them not ome civilian had intervened to prevent one.
    That actually changed last year to one former soldier who was armed imtervening.
    All the others. Police or suicide stopped the shootings.
    So gun ownership kind of falls on deaf ears here.
    All it does is promotes violence amd makes it far easier for a situation to escalate.
    Guns in the hands of civilians leads to 34000 plus deaths a year.
    Jungle or not blame yoir society. The gun culture there has caused the issue. And thats entirely the fault of the people who choose to buy guns.
    Unfortunately with how deep that problem is all you cam expect is a continued higher deathrate than all other civilised nations.
    Perhaps better education ( paid for by taxes ) will reduce that issue eventually. But until people stop glamourising the gun and violence.yeah good luck.
    Amd again thats even more reason why xx should stop promiting civil disobedience amd defending yourself when asked to present car licences from armed police.
    I dont libe or work in your town. But not paying taxes and not respecting the police won't help anyone. That much is fact.
    And as you said. They cam defemd themselves you have that right to. But do you honestly think revolts amd rising tensions increasing the violence in your area will help anyone.
    Not until all lives matyer and are respected will you get change.

Not until consumer's buy more made in america products rather than foreign junk where the profit leaves america and doesnt help provide jobs and local wealth will things improve. And that results in higher tax revenue from more people in work buying american companies products.
    Amd then tax rates will reduce due to less money leaving the country. Selling to foreign countries is great. Buying their goods. For your future. Useless. Sorry no easy fix. But when you cam convince your community to do that rather than bail out on paying taxes. Then you have a chance.

10. I read the first few lines. Its obvious you dont live in poverty and you will never know what its like. Until you live in this place you will never know. U just know what u see in the news. With that being said ita a dead end convo. Like i said we live in the real world and we are being taken advantage by the system u glorify so much. Come live where i live for a week. Move? Lol to another poor area where the same thing is happening? Haha btw i dont give a dam about the 2nd amendment. It doesnt give anyone the right to carry or use a gun. They just do. Anyway it makes me happy that u will forever live in ur happy bubble clueless to the real world we live in.  you are truly blessed.

11. Commie loving boot licking beta male cucks like optimal fool will be the first to take a dive when the zombies come. Just not survivers. Not one bit

12. He thinks there is some place to move to

If that was an option this place would be a ghost town

Nah I'm born here, this is my land and if you had read your citizens manual

You should know it's our duty to defend this land from all enemies foreign and domestic

Duty trumps rights, we have the right to defend ourselves

Even from unjust laws, that's what jury nullification is, we have uninformed jurors that don't know they weigh the facts and judge the law

Jury can null any law, it's our only defense from run away dictatorship, the police are obviously no protection, they just doing their jobs

Even showing evidence the irs isn't the government he wants to ignore that and just keep spitting communist ideology

Is obvious he's a pig (person in government)

Even admitting he's against the bill of rights

Page 5

http://www.apfn.org/pdf/citizen.pdf

This booklet is designed to bring to your attention one important way our nation’s founders provided to insure that you, (not the growing army of politicians, judges, lawyers, and
    bureaucrats) rule this nation.

it will focus on the rule of power you possess as a JUROR,

how you got it, why you have it, and remind you of the basis on which you must decide not only the facts placed in evidence but also the validity or applicability of every law, rule, regulation, ordinance, or instruction given by any man seated as a judge or attorney when you serve as a JUROR.

One JUROR can stop tyranny with a “NOT GUILTILY VOTE!” He can nullify bad law in any
    case, by “HANGING THE JURY!”

“I am only one, but I am one.

I cannot do everything, but I can do something.

What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do!” Everett Hale

The only power the judge has over the JURY is their ignorance!

JURY RIGHTS

“The jury has the right to judge both the law as well as the fact in controversy.” John Jay, 1st
    Chief Justice U.S. supreme Court, 1789

“The jury has the right to determine both the law and the facts.” Samuel Chase, U.S. supreme
    Court Justice, 1796, Signer of the unanimous Declaration

“The jury has the power to bring a verdict in the teeth of both law and fact.” Oliver Wendell
    Holmes, U.S. supreme Court Justice, 1902

“The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided.” Harlan F. Stone,
    12th Chief Justice U.S. supreme Court, 1941

13. Bionic. Your back to insults again how cute.
    And the zombie reference. So funny as it is scientifically impossible for a zombie like virus to exist. Please grow up. Oh amd mr alpha male lol. Serve your nation for 7 years. Then tell me whether you would run. I didnt.
    And definitely look into the different natures of parties. You are way off base.
    And please keep the insults coming because you stated you wouldnt use them and are better than me for that.

And xx again you seek to mislead people. But you are sticking to your guns that you claimed you were not sticking to. Inciting violence And revolt yet again. So you comfirm you want a civil uprising against your government.
    And i am sorry you feel their is no nation on earth that suits your needs. Please do continue calling for revolt and essentially civil war. Im sure the deaths over taxes will be worth it.
    And again you just serve to insult the police.
    Do their job and do it bettet than them then.
    But you cant. You wont serve your community. You will just try and divide it.
    No where to go. To gutless to go.
    But you do amuse me now. The rants getting more desperate.
    You really have no clue on economic strategies or where the power in a society stands.
    Do i support the 2nd amendement. No. 34000 deaths a year isn't worth it.
    You do. Fine.you are part of a well armed militia then planning a civil revolt. Hmmm seems a bit dodgy there

Ok one last question what have you personally done to improve the society you live in? What benefit has your life had on others in your community. Excluding family and friends. What have you ever done to step up?

Amd pig. Not even close pethaps try a few more times. But those conclusions again. Damn boy. They fail you every time.

14. Shipping out soon this summer

What should I keep in mind as I go through basic? Besides HOOAH I AM A SOLDIER! (At least, that's what my recruiter calls me when he says "Let's go soldier" even though I'm currently a civilian in the process of waiting on going to MEPS)

And committed to defending the Constitutio

15. Good luck and be safe. But the constitution doesnt mean a dam thing anymore. U fight for the government not for the people.

16. Keep in mind staying safe, listen to your sergeant and follow his lead.
    And though this thread has little sign of it. There are millions of people that thank you for your service, and we respect you for your commitment to your nation.
    Keep safe and come home to your family.

17. The disrespectful little dweeb optimal plaguerised that. I've read that exact paragraph before. He's a candidate for false valour. Jerk move optimal. Jerk move.

18. Bionic. Now you are becoming totally irrational.
    Not that i dont expect that.
    You insult others for showing respect to soldiers and accusing people of the most ridiculous things.
    Saying stay safe is now plagerised. You really are an utter fool.

19. You claim you served for 7 years. Clearly you didn't. That's false valour. You really are a bad person.

20. For every 60 minutes I work; the government and my insurance takes 36 minutes.

#DatTaxBracket.