CRESTPLATES IDEA!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BIastoise, Jun 6, 2017.

1. So here is what I'm suggesting.... what if we were able to transfer our crest plates into other crest plates? For example, in my situation what if I could combine 1 lowland, 1 highland, 1 hoarfrost, and 1 abyss in exchange for 1 Osmon plate. OR if I was working on Hoarfrost lands, I could transfer 1 lowland and 1 highland for 1 hoarfrost plate.

2. Already suggested.
    Already ignored.

1. Lay down.
    2. Try not to cry.
    3. Cry a lot.
    4. Repeat.

3. No. Crestplates are meant to help new players to finish the old lands. Doing so will make it pointless and widen gap further.

4. Yes and no. While it would create a larger gap between smaller and mids temporarily it would also make a smaller gap between mids and bigs, and the first few land sets are easy to complete these days after which, smalls will be able to catch up with bigs even faster.

That doesn't mean I support this.

5. Sell your builds for gold, rebuild with crest plates. Only use for the useless crest plates at the moment

6. thats what Ive been doing...

7. Im actually curious about this now... Theirs already a thread about gold efficiency for BUILDING with the tokens, now we could use a thread for SELLING efficiency. I.E. Whats the most efficient way to convert these couple thousand hoarfrost tokens into gold, and is it even worth the effort? Maybe for players already BC on abyss, maybe those would be worth something.. But selling the initial level 10 abyss to free a land would probably take a large chunk out of this profit. Idk. Im too lazy to find out.

EDIT: Plus, the idea here is barring any possibility the devs will relent on this issue in the coming years and actually give another use to the tokens. Which would probably make the gold their worth now a garbage reward for whatever use the devs may in the future give to them.

8. I think obviously the most efficient way would be to build a level 1 with tokens and scrap it to get gold and so on... Would take a while lol. Or hold on to them and hope for more levels on those lands in the future maybe idk.

9. @spooky (I'm not quoting the whole damn thing again)

Selling price is a fixed percentage. Hence, the gold per token worth is directly proportional to building refund.

E.g. a level 1 hf building is 20b or 4 tokens, so each token is worth 5b in upgrades (that value goes down as you upgrade to higher building levels - I think lv9->10 is 1.67b/token of upgrade value? Something around there).
    That lv1 sells for 4b, netting you 1b/token of usable gold.

So, each hf token it worth 1b gold max. You can upgrade to level 6 and sell for JUST shy of 1b/token, but convert them all several times faster than doing lv1s. I haven't done the math for abyss yet, but it's similar. You look at the gold/token of upgrade value (which I have listed in the crest plate guide), and then know that it is proportional to the selling price (since that's a fixed percent of total price).

Since the hf gold/token value doesn't change a whole lot until lv6 and beyond, you get about the same gold/token for selling a lv1 vs a lv6.