I'm allowed to rob you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Jun 4, 2017.

1. I haven't said any of those things, if believing I have the liberty to cross the road where I feel is the safest, without being extorted and threatened with violence makes me all those things you've claimed

So be it

"Give me your ID or I take you to jail"

That is extortion

The founding fathers were criminals they decided 2% or 3% tax was enough to revolt

They did not ask the British to be nice to them, they did not ask if they could keep more of their money

Is been documented all grievances and complaints they had were met with violence

Why should anyone in the place of king reason with any subjects

They had enough, they stood up and said, you're not the boss of us anymore

They did not have permission to say that, it was illegal, it was a crime punishable with death

Patrick Henry after watching a man flogged to death for refusing to take a license said

"give me liberty or give me death"

I've seen guys pulled over for broken tail light shot by police

Being "pulled over" is a warrantless arrest for non criminal behavior

Infractions are not crimes

Where is the mens rea

Mens rea

Mens rea is the mental element of 1 intention to commit a crime or 2 knowledge that one's action or lack of action would cause a crime to be committed. It is a necessary element of many crimes.

If infractions are crimes, where is the trial by jury?

Is not a jailable offense

How can anyone justify killing someone for a busted tail light?

You are basically insinuating I'm a terrorist because I believe I'm free

Land of the free? Home of the brave?

Are you brave? Who protects us from domestic enemies who want to destroy the constitution and our representative form of government?

Mention your rights or the constitution to a cop and watch how fast you get tazed and beat lol

I respect the police for what they do, they argue with me about a speeding ticket then ten minutes later pull me out of a burning wreck

Several times police have invited me to go to the academy and join the force

My response is always the same

I don't want to hurt people

I don't need a badge to love my neighbor as myself

You keep trying to shut me up and shut me down, it's not going to happen, I believe what I believe because I've seen the evidence

How do you know you have to pay taxes?

Everyone knows they have to pay taxes... you just have to

Did you read the tax code?

No... you didn't and I know you didn't (because I did) and if you did you wouldn't have taken that position (title 26 usc, help yourself)

Everyone knows but no one read it! how is that even logic?

How do you know you have to do anything your told you must do?

How come the judge never sentences anyone to get a driver's license?

No judge ever ordered anyone to get a license... Wow

They say oh we will drop the charges of you get one, but it's never an order or part of the sentence, because it must be voluntary or else it's void

Did you read the transportation code? No you didn't
    It's title 49 knock yourself out

Any information is only as good as its source, what better source than the law itself

I study this crap every day all day, I listen to judges, I watch presentations from law professors teaching classes, I have networks of people just like me but have done this far more many years than I have

I don't get legal advice from mommy and daddy, I don't listen to the guy with the badge telling me "I AM THE LAW", I don't ask the irs if I owe them money

I read law dictionaries and court cases, I don't watch cartoons or read newspapers

None of this makes me better than you or anyone, you can hate me if you choose to I don't care

If I seem pompous or condescending is because I'm dealing with people like you, and have been every time I post something anywhere

People who rather call me an idiot than pick up a book

I'm having fun here, this is fun for me, you can't see how much your comments make me smile, I'm confident that one day you'll see yourself

And when you turn that corner, I'll still be here as a friend for everyone, I don't hold any grudge, I know that you don't know what you don't know

2. You may be allowed to rob me but I'm allowed to kill your ass if you try

3. Three degrees of separation? Anyone?

4. Oh I understand now! You're a psychopath!

Cheers for clearing it up :cool:

5. I don't often agree with x but those who don't realize just how much US citizens are taxed are flat out misinformed...

To the point of public roads: more than half of the money you pay at the pump are actually taxes collected to pay for and maintain roads. Therefore if you buy gas you are in fact paying for the roads...

To the point of city services (police, fire department, etc.) this is funded through two areas. First through property taxes and second through local sales tax. There is a third but that is subjective to how local politics decides to carry out the law.

What about import/export taxes? That widget you bought at Walmart has $.50 of material in it yet it costs $5.99. Why? Because it's been taxed multiple times from manufacturing to your house...

On the point of military and other federally funded services honestly y'all should review OMB reports and get informed the crime isn't in the taxes it's in the spending. The other crime is in the printing of currency without tangible backing which contributes significantly to currency devaluation and inflation. On average that is another tax if 3.1% that all US citizens pay without realization.

Now we can all agree that x is arrogant but that only gives validity to his claim that he is studying for his juris doctorate. From my perspective I applaud him for cutting against the grain and having a conservative view in an otherwise liberal environment. The inconvenient truth is for each dollar you make .75 cents (completely arbitrary number as I'm to lazy to do math right now) will be taken from you in taxes in some form or fashion.

6.  you know nothing. You have no clue what anyone on this game does for a living. You have no clue as to their level of education. And above all. You have no clue as to how decent many of them are. And I would prefer a world with millions more decent human beings. Than selfish arrogant self absorbed people like you.

7. Arbiter number is right. And way off.
    Also your profit margins vs tax margins on products are way off.

An example would be a television sales person I know used to sell plasma televisions.
    The price per unit was priced by the shop to account for the fact plasma was unreliable and 3 in 4 the were returned.
    They priced each tv for that situation. Thus making profit for selling one television despite returning three faulty ones. Nothing to do with taxes boosting all prices.
    Shipping taxes are designed to balance out the price of buying domestic goods which support local jobs. With buying cheap foreign imports and serves am essential role in balancing pricing structures globally.
    Just look at steal prices globally.

Now I won't say tax isn't too high. In many countries it is.
    And that requires legal amendments and better political choices.
    It means buy home built and grown products. Not items from China.
    People need no to support their own economies, rather than global industry that only makes a select few wealthy.

Dodging taxes and increasing the burden on fellow citizens only serves to undermine your own economy.
    Choosing to buy local goods builds your community.

And a simple challenge to all. Look around your house and see where things were made.
    I'll wager especially in the UK there are far more made in China logos than anywhere else.
    Start with your smart phone. Those shiny made in China phones.
    That's why our economies are struggling. Because no nation is trying to support their own economies.
    Wealth creation. Is far more relevant to a nations growth and ability to lower taxes than a few tax dodging losers that won't pay their way.
    Or as xx shows so expertly. It requires people to think about others. Not to be totally selfish with their desire. As tax avoiders so clearly are.

Create more jobs at home. Spend more money on local products. And your governments revenue increases. This more than anything places it in A position to reduce taxes.

All tax avoidance does is increase the burden on your neighbour and reduce their spending power.

8. Didn't know that mental patients were allowed wifi nowadays.

9. OC chill buddy we can all see that your passionate about furthering the liberal agenda and if that's what tickles you go for it. However, don't tell me I'm way off on things that I'm not... I used examples from the US as I don't know laws/policies/taxes from other nations I will not speak about them. What I do know is how much of a ramming I take every time I get paid, every time I grocery shop, every time I pay a bill, every time I fill up my fuel tank, etc.

Tax avoidance lols who is doing that? Don't quote me and then infer I'm speaking of illegal acts.

10. Your right I don't know what you do for a living, maybe you're an employee, officer, or elected official, of the United States

I'm not any of those things

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6331

Levy may be made upon the accrued salary or wages of any officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia, by serving a notice of levy on the employer (as defined in section 3401(d)) of such officer, employee, or elected official.

There is no law... What are the ex irs agents saying?

There is no law... Irs don't pay for anything like roads or hospitals, schools, fireman, police, none of that, it only pays the interest on the debt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdStd8w35XQ

Show me the law, because no one can find it

No law requires it but the violence is enforcing it

:geek:

11. I was refferring to to xx advocating tax avoidance. Youbwete replying to his thread after all.
    And liberal omfg. Thats classic funny.
    Yes taxes suck. But we all have to pay them. Unless you want to be like xx that is. And advicate refusing to pay taxes that are due.
    To your point i mereley pointed out that if the people of a nation supoort their own economy, not by foriegn goods thst transfers money out of your economy then your government prospers by default. Amd susbsquently you get lower taxes.
    Blame globalization and the lack of desire to buy domestic goods.

12. Love the name

13. Laws do require it. But as you claim they are convuluted and many like you try to misrepresent the laws to suit themselves.

Many try to claim obsolete laws defend them.
    Many fail.

Now I would love to debate American law. But as you have proven you jump to conclusions, encourage people to break the laws. And now even change your wording on which taxes to try and get out of the hole you are digging for yourself.
    I simply cannot be bothered. Now I am sure you will quote 846 at some point.
    But fine. If you and others like you deny the government the taxes due. You should be excluded from using all benefits and protections the state provides.
    You constantly criticise the police for usimg force. When they risk their lives to protect idiots like you. God knows why.
    As i said. You should leave the united states. You dont want to contribute to society.
    You condemn those who do. And have no respect for those who serve your nation.
    You have repeatedly called for open dissent and revolt.
    You dont deserve to live in a nation that defends you.
    Where peoppe risk their lives and dedicate their lives to protect and assist citizens.

Tell you what. Go to a street corner abroad and tell me how long you last spouting anti government crap.

Because at the moment all we see is a tax avoiding lowlife insulting every single person on here and saying how much he hates his country with every single thread he writes.

Not once have you praised the country you live in. So stop moaning on here about how crap it is and leave.

A ps to anyone else that read this.
    Apolgies for the insanse typos. This new phone is absurd for typing on. As I am finding out.
    However the company that makes it did not threaten to fire 5000 European staff when confronted with a tax bill. Unlike apple. So I will get used to it. As opposed to supporting a company that threatens those that helped make it what it is today.
    Sounds familiar that subject. Not supporting tax dodgers.

14. I've repeatedly said I do not give legal advice, so I haven't suggested anyone dodge or not pay a tax that is due, in fact if you look at the title, "I'm allowed to rob you" it makes no claim other than I'm allowed to rob you because I say so lol

Some people actually do taxable activity

Some people do not

You are confused and want to demonize me as if I hate my country

First you would have to believe that the irs is part of the government

Then why is it a for profit Delaware corporation?

https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/En ... earch.aspx

And second you would have to believe that I'm somehow getting a benefit from paying a private corporation that protects me?

And third you'll have to believe the private irs corporation is for some reason providing government services

All you've done here is rant about how terrible I am as a person, when I'm only telling the truth

15. My dear fellow.
    I pity you. I really do.
    You take no responsibility for your actions.
    I demonise you?
    No you do that very well all by yourself.
    Im actually waiting for you to get a little more extremist in your calls for civil disobedience.
    Its what we expect from the tinfoil hat wearing brigade.

I do say you hate your country.
    Because all your words and they are yours are the evidence.

Now as you dont respect or accept any authority over yourself.
    Then go somewhere where no one agrees to protect you as a citizen.
    Its easy to speak out from a positiom of safety behind a screen.
    Now show you are brave. You said we are not. So prove you are.
    Go to a truly free country with no rule of law. And spout your nonsense.
    Post the video link here and prove you are as brave as you say you are.
    Stand up for your beliefs.
    Go and tell a cop he cannot arrest you. Defend yourself amd let us see the headlines of another suicide by cop.
    Or you could just shut the hell up and show some respect for your country.
    Terrorists on the streets all over the world and you spout hatred and defiance to your own government.
    Truly pathetic.

16. Get back on topic if you want to participate bro,

You didn't even address the irs filing in Delaware as a for profit corporation lol

The point is, just as op says

I get to rob you because I say so

If we do not have that right to rob people and use violence to enforce it

How can we delegate that power to anyone

We some how funded the government from 1776 to 1933 without the irs

That's 160 years without the irs and everything was fine

17. The optimal guy seems really upset about someone having an opinion that's not his. Like most leftists his only recourse to debate is insults and personal attacks. It will be nice when his kind of filth is finally wiped clean from this planet.

18. There were roads and public schools before taxes was ever implemented. Its called taxes on imports. Its what the government did before someone got the little light bulb in their greedy head.

19. Leftist. Donyou even know what political parties stand for?
    Thats not an attack on you before you complain. Its a question. Because xx leans closer to liberal and i am far more conservative hence the expectation that people should pay taxes. That they should respect their government evwn when they disagree with them.
    Inciting criminal action which if you search xx threads. Every single one advocates revolting against the government.
    He suggests people defend themselves against police officers ebfircing laws.
    He advocates many actions that no reasonable sane person should do in civilised society.
    He accuses the police of violence against people who domt pay tax.

He insults every person in authority in the nation within which he lives.
    He quotes from obsolete laws to try and incite civil revolt fir his political gain.
    When people are dying on the streets
    When officers amd soldiers die to protect his right to run his mouth.
    Ues he pisses me off. Je is every bit as bad amd as culpable as those commiting murder on the streets.
    Those who incite violence are no better than those who commit the violent acts.
    So again yes he disgusts me calling iut for revolt in his own country.

If he were living in a different nation insulting the american people it would at least be less insulting.
    But to spit in the face of those who protect you
    To insult a nation that affords you so much. To claim to be studying to represent the law that you refuse abide by.
    That is disgraceful.
    Especially these days i find it totally disgusting that people so readily criticise their nations finest, when they are dying on the streets to defend you.
    If you arent disgusted by people with such a lack of respect for their nation.
    A lack of respect for every player on kaw ( just read his statements about jow ignorant you people are. How illiterate amd ill educated we all are ) then yes i object to his opinion. That is my right.
    If you like being insulted by him. Good for you.
    But i dont have to agree with you. Or him. Amd if he wanted to be spokem to in a more civil manner. Perhaps just once he should post a thread where he doesnt insult every single readers intelligence from the start. After all he is wtiting threafs to eduacate you people because he knows so much better than everyone else.
    Now give me one reason why i should respect a condescending person that belittles every reader, evey police officer. Every medic soldier amd civil servent. Because honestly i cannot think of ome occasion where his post have merited respect.
    And having been civil in the past to no gain. I am just being honest about how he appears and is percieved by those of us who have had to endure multiple rants against his government.
    Now whennyou consider he has the easiest optiom in the world to leave a country he hates yet willfully chooses to remain. Why should he be abpe to speak oit against those who serve his nation.
    If he were burning an American flag on the street would you just ignore him?
    But dont worry i have had my say.
    Unless called bsckntonthread i see no more need to waste further time on such a person. Though bionic isnt it ironic that you say insults are typical of people who cannot argue the point. And yet you end your comment with an insult amd a desire for people who domt agree with you to be dead.
    Funny when you just did wjat you claim others should die for isn't it.

Xx times change governments revenues meed to change to adapt to changing economies. If you understood the economic argument half as well as you claim to understand the legal aspect. Then perhaps you would get a clue.
    Amd you cite a lot more than you admit to. Review all yoir posts to date. And do a summary of all revolt speech and incitement. Mayne then you will get why people just think of youbas a tinfoil hat guy rahyuer than taking you seriously.